Coca-Cola NG 2022 Frontline Marketing Director Position – Coca-Cola NG has announced a call for application for the Frontline Marketing Director position in 2022. The Coca-Cola NG 2022 job opportunity is open to eligible Nigerian Graduates.
Ideal candidates must be in alignment with the company’s key focus behaviours which are: Curious, Empowered, inclusive and Agile. The applicant must value the work ethics of Coca-Cola as much as what it seeks to achieve.
Coca-Cola upholds the belief that the company’s culture is one of the reasons it continues to thrive after over 130 years. Candidates are encouraged to Visit the company’s Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviours and how they can bring them to life in their next role at Coca-Cola.
CHECK THIS OUT: Orange Knowledge Programme – Apply Now!
Details of Coca-Cola NG 2022 Frontline Marketing Director Position
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Country: Nigeria
- Position: Frontline Marketing Director
- Gender: The position is open to both Men and Women
- Application Deadline: There is no specified deadline day
About Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company or better still Coca-Cola Hellenic is currently the world’s third-largest Coca-Cola anchor bottler in terms of volume with sales of more than two billion unit cases.
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company’s shares are primarily listed on the London Stock Exchange with a secondary listing on the Athens Stock Exchange. Meanwhile, the company is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
The Company was named the industry leader among beverage companies in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture grounded in the company’s purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference.
The company acts with a growth mindset, takes an expansive approach to what’s possible and believes in continuous learning to improve its business and stakeholders.
CHECK THIS OUT: Istanbul Youth Summit Fully Funded – Apply Now!
Coca-Cola NG 2022 Frontline Marketing Director
There is Equal Opportunity – the company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment due to race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, gender identity and/or expression, status, and basis of disability.
During the collection of the applicant’s personal information as part of a job application, the company do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Benefits of Coca-Cola NG 2022 Frontline Marketing Director Position
- An opportunity to be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Jointly pursuing the Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE
CHECK THIS OUT: CoreNet Global Academic Challenge for Students – Apply Now!
How to Apply for Coca-Cola NG 2022 Frontline Marketing Director Position
To apply for the Frontline Marketing Director position:
- Visit Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company on: wd1.myworkdayjobs.com
- For more details, click the link below: https://coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/coca-cola-careers/job/Nigeria—Lagos/Frontline-Marketing-Director–Nigeria
Eligibility Criteria For Coca-Cola NG 2022 Frontline Marketing Director
Selected candidates are expected;
- To Drive bottler alignment on the marketing plan (portfolio priorities, consumer insights and category/brand strategies and plans)
- To drive the objectives, execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and end-to-end Campaigns, all in partnership with Customer Commercial and Franchise Leadership.
- You’re expected to Provide input on Operating Unit-and Market-level portfolio strategy, brand plans and local innovation opportunities
- To Provide market input for the development of Operating Unit- and market-level Integrated Marketing Experience campaigns and approve commercialization of Innovation projects
- You are so expected to Orchestrate localization and real-time amplification of Integrated Marketing Experience campaigns within the Franchise unit, providing input to Operating Unit Integrated Marketing Experience? team
- Carry out Review and approve the marketing plans and integration of plans in the country/region with the relevant bottlers. To Oversee plans at the local level, including activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing, and events (leveraging mkt assets)
- Head/lead franchise marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Showcase Best Practice models that can scale to other Regions and
- The briefing of Adhoc requests based on dynamic market needs and Bottler requests linked to key business priorities- working with Category Leads to decide on the best response plan
- Performs duties through your team (including situational coaching and talent development), and interacts regularly with the Africa Operating Unit Frontline Marketing Lead and Franchise Leadership team.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree or MBA would place you on an advantageous position
- You must have marketing and leadership experience (12-15 years), including leading large teams of over 20 people
- Must have Direct experience with marketing activation
- You must possess Business and commercial acumen, including financial expertise
- Preferably, with Experience working with marketing in large regions
- Preference is given to applicants with Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- You must be able to provide nuanced franchise unit-level input on marketing strategy and plans such as consumer/shopper insights and other key elements of broader operating unit strategy, as necessary
- Be Able to develop relationships with crucial bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on mkt agenda
- Must be able to coordinate full details e.g calendars, resources, metrics of local activation with Bottlers
- You must be able to identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary
- Must have the ability to guide media buying (in partnership with Marketing procurement), as necessary
- Part-Time Jobs Near Me – Tips for Finding a Job in Your Area
- How to Become a Web Developer From Scratch
- 10 Best Acoustic Engineering Schools in the World in 2022
- Steam is Getting a New Card Game
- How to Erase Your Kindle – What Happens When You Reset Your Kindle
- Disney’s Answer to Stardew is Added to the Xbox Game Pass