Google has announced the Hustle Academy Program 2022 for all young African Entrepreneurs to apply. The Google Hustle Academy was created to help young African entrepreneurs’ business power up to the next level.
Selected Participants will get access to live training sessions, one-on-one mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
Take advantage of this fantastic support that also comes with a wealth of networking opportunities when you sign up for the Hustle Academy’s weeklong Program. Meanwhile, this program is open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
The Google Hustle Academy Program is delivered online by subject matter experts. Google seeks to assist small businesses to grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
READ ALSO: Best Amazon Work From Home Jobs
Summary of Google Hustle Academy Program 2022
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Google
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Google LLC is a multinational American technology company specialising in Internet-related services and products, such as online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google is considered one of the top Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook. The platform was officially founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were PhD students at Stanford University in California.
Since incorporation, the company has gained rapid growth and has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions, and partnerships beyond Google’s core services.
READ ALSO: European Commission Access City Award 2023 – APPLY NOW!
Benefits of Google Hustle Academy Program
- Please note that the Hustle Academy program of Google is completely free of charge to all participants.
- Participants will have access to live training sessions
- A one-on-one mentorship opportunity and masterclasses by industry leaders at no charges
Criteria for Google Hustle Academy Program 2022 Qualification
To be eligible to participate in the Hustle Academy boot camp, Google measures businesses against the following criteria:
- Business maturity: The Business is expected to have already created a business plan, defined its product/service offering and is looking to now scale this
- Size of operation: The Google Hustle Academy Program is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Revenue generated: The Google Hustle Academy training is targeted at businesses that have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1 to 3 months away from breaking even
READ ALSO: European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program – Apply Now!
How to Apply for the Google Hustle Academy training 2022
To apply for the Hustle Academy Training Program:
- Visit the application webpage at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIY
Applicants are advised to submit their applications on or before the deadline of September 30, 2022.