Applications are invited by the European Commission for the Blue Book Traineeship program 2022. European Commission proposes two types of traineeship namely: Administrative Traineeship with the Directorate-General for Translation (DGT).
The European Commission traineeship program is open to all eligible candidates not minding their citizenship, regardless of their sex, age, race, color, sexual orientation, ethnic or social origin, religion, or belief.
European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program
Trainees will be made to work all over the European Commission, including its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union.
Your work and activities will depend on the service you are assigned to. For instance, you may work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, translation, etc.
Summary of the European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program
- Organization: European Commission
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
How to Apply for the European Commission Blue Book Traineeship program 2022
Use the steps below to apply for the Blue Book Traineeship program
- First, create an EU Login account or simply log in with an existing one
- Fill and submit the application form along with your supporting documents
- Upon successful Applications, you will be invited to check the openings published on the VBB portal and apply for a chosen traineeship post.
- New users can click this link: https://ec.europa.eu/stages/online/login to create an account
- Then complete the sign-up form and click ‘submit’
- Go to your email account (including your spam folder) for confirmation
- Click the link sent to your email and follow the information to create your password
- Locate the ‘proceed’ icon to go to the application form
Criteria for the European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program 2022 Qualification
All University students can apply for the traineeship program however, they must meet the criteria below:
- The students must Have completed a standard 3-year higher education degree (minimum EQF 6 level), corresponding to a complete Bachelor’s cycle, or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a certificate or official confirmation from his/her university to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must provide their
Diplomas or final grades certificates from an accredited institution
- The applicant must not Have prior work experience of any kind, over 6 weeks in any EU institution, body or agency, or delegation.
- Good knowledge of languages is an advantage, and the language must be one of the official European Union languages
Documents Required for Application
Kindly attach the following supporting documents to your application form:
One copy of:
- Your valid ID card or passport
- A university qualifications of studies completed before the deadline for applications
- The stated language skills (other than mother tongue/s)
- Stated work experience
- Upload all the documents to support every item declared on your application form, before submitting it.
- Ensure that you submit the correct documents. This is because the pre-selection committee will reject applications that do not provide adequate evidence of declared studies, language knowledge, experience, and other information stated on the form.
August 31, 2022