ABE Initiative 2023 for African Students – Master’s Scholarship & Internship Program: Call For Applications! Up to 1000 African Youths are provided with the opportunity to further their study.
This is at the prestigious Japanese Universities and also participate in an internship in Japanese enterprises via the ABE Initiative 2023 Master’s Scholarship & Internship Program
Summary of the ABE Initiative 2023 Masters Scholarship & Internship Program
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Institution: JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency)
- Country to study: Japan
- Course to study: Not Specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
About ABE Initiative 2023 Master’s Scholarship & Internship Program
The African Business Education (ABE) Initiative for Youth as mentioned earlier, has provided up to 1,000 youths in Africa with opportunities to study at Japanese universities as well as do internships at Japanese enterprises.
The Initiative aims at fostering leaders with proven ability to contribute towards Africa’s development in collaboration with the Japanese private sector.
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is looking for prominent young South African nationals who desires to Participate in industrial development activities at public and private sectors. Also, this individuals must have strong motivation to strengthen economic ties between South Africa and Japan.
About Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
The JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) is a governmental agency that coordinates Official Development Assistance for the government of Japan. The JICA is vested with the responsibility of assisting economic and social growth in developing countries, and the promotion of international cooperation.
Benefits of ABE Initiative 2023 Masters Scholarship & Internship Program
The ABE Initiative 2023 program provides African youths with opportunities to study at Japanese universities and to work at Japanese enterprises.
Criteria for ABE Initiative 2023 Masters Scholarship & Internship Program Qualification
All Interested Applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Applicants must be citizens of eligible African countries to be eligible
- The candidate must be less than 40 years as of 1 April 2023
- Work experience
- Good health condition, both physically and mentally, is a requirement to complete the program
- Bachelor’s degree with honors or equivalent to NQF8
- The Minimum average of 65% score in academic transcript must be met
- Candidates must Have good understanding of the ABE Initiative’s objectives
- He/She must Have adequate English skills in both written and oral communication
Documents Required for Application
- An Undergraduate Graduation Certificate which must be written in English or be accompanied with official translation in English
- Academic transcript containing all the grades earned in the university attended by the applicant.
- Passport photographs showing Applicant’s nationality, name, sex, and date of birth.
- A valid National ID and birth certificate are acceptable if you do not have Passport.
- English translation must be attached if the ID is not written in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Two ID Photos of 4cm×3 cm pasted on application form
- Official English Tests
- A JICA format of health certificate.
October 7, 2022
How to Apply for ABE Initiative 2023 Masters Scholarship & Internship Program
- Click the link below for the 2023 Application Form for ABE Initiative: https://www.jica.go.jp/cotedivoire/english/activities/tn44q1000000r676-att/abe2023_02.xlsx
- Details of Current and Previous Work, Research Plan and Career Plan after Graduation: https://www.jica.go.jp/cotedivoire/english/activities/tn44q1000000r676-att/abe2023_03.docx
- Application Form_Cover: https://www.jica.go.jp/cotedivoire/english/activities/tn44q1000000r676-att/abe2023_04.pdf
- Example of Application Form: https://www.jica.go.jp/cotedivoire/english/activities/tn44q1000000r676-att/abe2023_05.pdf
- Submit your applications by email at: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Subject of the email: ABE Initiative FY2023 “Submission of Application”
For more details, visit JICA website at: https://www.jica.go.jp/cotedivoire/english/activities/abe2023.html