Women in Digital Business 2023 is an initiative established by the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITCILO) in collaboration with Microsoft Philanthropies. Its primary objective is to bridge the digital divide for women entrepreneurs in the developing world.
The Program provides training and coaching opportunities, with the aim of equipping women with essential digital skills and empowering them to grow their businesses.
Women In Digital Business Training Programme
The Women In Digital Business (WIDB) training program is organized by NNEW Academy in partnership with ITCILO and Microsoft. It is a 5-week online training designed to equip female entrepreneurs with valuable digital skills to enhance their business growth. The programme will run from Monday 31st July to Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
The International Training Centre of the ILO (ITCILO) is a prominent global provider of learning and training, located in Turin, Italy. The ITCILO is partnering with the Women’s Entrepreneurship Development Programme of the ILO (ILO-WED), to bring about the Women in Digital Business Training initiative.
The ILO-WED seeks to address gender imbalances in enterprise development and has been supporting the development of training tools and networks to empower women entrepreneurs.
Microsoft, with a mission to empower every person and organization on the planet, works with international development organizations and non-profits to ensure equitable access to skills, knowledge, and opportunities in the digital economy.
Microsoft Philanthropies plays a significant role in supporting initiatives that provide inclusive access to technical skills and certifications, creating pathways to employment and livelihood opportunities.
Benefits of the Women In Digital Business Training Program
The WIDB training offers a host of benefits to participants, including:
- Participants will learn how to establish a strong online presence for their businesses, enabling them to reach a broader audience.
- Attendees will be taught how to effectively sell their products and services online, tapping into the vast potential of e-commerce.
- The training will cover receiving orders and collecting payments online, streamlining business operations.
- Participants will gain insights into effective digital marketing strategies to promote their businesses online.
- The WIDB offers networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs, fostering valuable connections and collaborations.
Eligibility Criteria for Women In Digital Business Training Program
The Women In Digital Business Training Program is open to all female entrepreneurs who feel the need to upgrade their digital skills and take their businesses to new heights. If you have been struggling to compete in the digital age and wish to improve your online presence, this program is tailored for you.
Key Dates for Microsoft Women In Digital Business Training Program
The WIDB training program will be held virtually from Monday 31st July to Thursday, 31st August, 2023. The application deadline for the program is not specified, so interested entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to secure their spots.
How to Apply for Women In Digital Business Training Program 2023?
- To apply for the Microsoft Women In Digital Business Training Program, interested individuals can visit the official WIDB website at: www.widb.network
- Alternatively, access the application form at: docs.google.com/forms
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Are the Women In Digital Business Training Program only for tech-related businesses?
No, the training program is open to female entrepreneurs from various industries, regardless of their business nature.
Are there any charges for participating in the WIDB training program?
No, the WIDB training program is entirely free for all participants.
I am not from a developing country. Can I still apply for the program?
Yes, the WIDB training program is open to female entrepreneurs from all over the world, irrespective of their country of origin.
More Related Content
- Microsoft Women In Digital Business Training Program 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Feel the Halloween Celebration with Halloween Party Game Ideas this 2022
- Jeff Bezos To Step Down as CEO as He Plans to Focus Longer on Philanthropy and Other Ventures
- Facebook Help – Comprehensive Guide on How to Access Facebook Help
- IGNITE Food Systems Challenge 2023 Second Edition – Apply Now
- Welcome To Your New Google Digital Skills For Africa