The International Training Centre of the International Labor Organization (ITCILO) and Microsoft Philanthropies founded the Women in Digital Business training program to help women entrepreneurs in underdeveloped countries overcome the digital gap.
The Women In Digital Business (WIDB), seeks to give women business owners training and coaching opportunities so they may improve their digital abilities and use them to expand their companies.
Microsoft Corporation is a global technology firm based in Redmond, Washington America. It creates, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, PCs, and related services. Among its most well-known software products are the Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Windows operating system, Internet Explorer, and Edge web browsers.
Microsoft was rated 14th in the 2022 Fortune 500 list of the top firms in the United States by total revenue. As of 2022, it was the world’s largest software maker in terms of revenue. Along with Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, and Meta Platforms. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology corporations.
Summary of the Women In Digital Business Training Program 2023
- Program Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Microsoft
- Course to study: Not specified
- Eligible Gender: Women only
- Mode of Training: Online (free)
- Training Duration: 5 weeks
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits of the Women In Digital Business Training Program
The benefits of Participating in the Microsoft Women In Digital Business Training Program include:
- Individuals will learn ways to Sell Products and Services on the Internet
- How to Take Orders and Collect Payments Online
- Individuals will discover how to establish an internet presence and many more.
The Women In Digital Business Training Program is for the following set of individuals:
- Any female entrepreneur who feels “left out” in this age of digital skills and trends but wants to take their business to higher levels.
- Women have been worried over how other firms appear to be thriving while theirs appear to be struggling.
How to Apply for Microsoft Women In Digital Business Training Program 2023
- The Microsoft Women In Digital Business Training Program will be coming up between Monday 31st July to Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
- All Interested and eligible individuals can apply via the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms
- For more details about this training, kindly visit the official website on: https://www.widb.network/
There is no Specified Deadline date yet.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Jeff Bezos To Step Down as CEO as He Plans to Focus Longer on Philanthropy and Other Ventures
- Facebook Help – Comprehensive Guide on How to Access Facebook Help
- Best Amazon Labor Day Sale Deals
- Facebook Climate Science Information Centre: Facebook Launches Climate Science Info Centers In Nigeria and South Africa
- Welcome To Your New Google Digital Skills For Africa