Have you heard of Facebook Help? This is where users get their questions about the Facebook platform answered. Well, as you all may know no matter how awesome something is, there are still questions people will ask about it. This includes the Facebook platform as a whole, although it is great and awesome, a nice place that has amazing services and features. But there are many things users will like to know about Facebook. many want to lay a complaint while some want to solve a problem, well Facebook Help got you covered.
Every user on Facebook has one problem or the other, maybe how to recover their disabled or deleted Facebook account. or maybe how to set up their Facebook notifications, and also where to find their Facebook settings. There are many questions that need answers and the help center on Facebook is where you can get all these solved. I am going to show you how you can reach the Facebook help center; you just have to keep on reading this article.
Help Center on Facebook
Now the help center got you covered when you have issues online. With the help center, you can easily get help on Facebook. But you must make sure to log in to your Facebook account before you can access this service on Facebook. well, it is all written here how you can easily get access to the help center, you should keep on reading. Make sure to read it step by step to know all about it and have a good understanding.
How to Access Facebook Help
Now there are two devices that you can use to access the help center, you can use the Facebook app or web and also use your computer. Here are the guidelines you must follow to access the help center:
- If you want to contact Facebook, you will first need to log into your account.
- Now look at the top right corner of the screen there will see a little question mark inside a dar circle. Then click it from the dropdown menu, select “Report a Problem”.
- Another menu will pop up that features three clickable options. These are:
- Payment Issue.
- Something Isn’t Working.
- Abusive Content.
Now if you are reporting hate speech or a problem with your account Like, say, difficulty uploading photos, you will know where to go. (“Abusive Content” for the hate, “Something Isn’t Working” for upload issue, e.g.). But for more general customer service inquiries, Facebook is rather inscrutable.
Facebook App or web:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then click the three-line icon at the top or bottom.
- Now you will be directed to where you will see options.
- Scroll down and click the “Help Center”.
- Then you will be taken to the help center and you can get all your problems solved online.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to access the help center on Facebook. you can now type in questions or select any questions of your choice.
For easy access, you can just CLICK HERE and you will be taken to the help center on Facebook.