How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Do you want to know to How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account? Facebook gives users freewill to do anything they want to do on Facebook. Like posting contents, such as videos and pictures, adding comments, links and so many more. But they have a limit for users in order for them not to do what is prohibited. As they have increased their security due to lots of fake accounts.
Before your account can be disabled you will be notified about what you are doing that is wrong. But if you continue your account will be disabled. And if your account is disabled it will take a while and also require some steps before your account can be recovered.
If your Facebook account is disabled, you won’t be able to log in. users should note that there are so many reasons why a Facebook account may be disabled. And this guide will be of help to you as it will be teaching you on how you can recover disabled Facebook account. Users should know that their Facebook account is not permanently disabled but temporarily disabled for any security reasons. Reasons why your Facebook account can be disabled
- You have impersonated someone
- Not follow Facebook policies
- You are using a fake name
- Your account is a witness of cybercrime etc.
The following are ways on how to recover disabled Facebook account
Steps on how to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Users are advised to follow the steps given below correctly so as to recover their disabled Facebook account
- Click on the Facebook icon on your mobile device
- Enter your login detail
- You will be told that your account has been temporarily disabled. Open the given form which is below to regain access to your Facebook account
- Enter your disabled account email or phone number
- Enter in the box given to you that your account was disabled for no reason
- Click on the send button
- Wait for 10 seconds or more then try to open your Facebook account again
- And if you are not getting your account back follow this link. facebook.com/help/contact/logout?
- After following this link, enter the details stated in the form. Click send and instantly you will get your account back.