You are probably reading this article because you want to know How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account. There are several reasons one might want to disable their Facebook account. However, after you’ve disabled your account, there are still several reasons you might want to recover it.
Probably because you forgot to text someone, copy a post or a video, and so on. Sorry to mention as well, Facebook these days disables account without any notice if they find suspicious activity in it. You should know, recovering an account is a pain in the ass but there are some workarounds to help you successfully recover your account.
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
In the process of recovering a disabled Facebook account, you are going to need to fill an appeal form. This entire process is free. What this means is that you literally would not be asked to pay a dime to Facebook to recover your account that has been disabled. Before undergoing the recovery process, you can download your Facebook information. Your Facebook information includes videos, images other contents you’ve posted on your account before it got disabled.
When are you eligible to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account?
You are eligible to get back a disabled account if you have registered for an account on social media (Facebook) and it got disabled. No monetary services are required to recover the account. When you try to login into your account and instead of being logged in you are displayed a message that your account has been temporarily disabled, that is when you are eligible to recover your account.
Steps to How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
The steps below if followed accordingly will help you successfully recover your disabled Facebook account. Note that you are going to have to fill an appeal form.
- Get your internet-connected device and try logging in to your account.
- If you are displayed a message that your account has been temporarily disabled, then you are eligible to recover your account.
- Head over to https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907 in a new tab.
- Enter your account login email address or mobile phone number.
- On the next box, enter your full name.
- Click on the “Choose Files” button and select a photo of your ID.
- Lastly, click on the “Send” button.
After that, your account will be reviewed and if it meets the terms and conditions, it will be accessible to you.