Amazon Sign Up is for new users who do not have an account with amazon.com. The sign up is created to allow people who have an interest in buying and selling stuff online with Amazon.com to register or create their own online account with the platform.
Amazon.com is one of the largest online shopping websites in the world. When you sign up to amazon.com you will get access to streaming videos, purchasing books, watching your favourite movies, and even buying and selling on the platform.
The search box allows users to type in the name of the product they are interested in and provides the product for them.
Not only is the user’s private information completely secure with Amazon, but creating an account with Amazon gives customers the obvious benefit of choosing from a large number of products from a large number of sellers at very low and competitive prices.
Amazon Sign Up
Before you Sign Up on the Platform, you may ask about the features that are available on this platform. Amazon products include
- Music CDs.
- Baby products.
- Consumer electronics.
- Beauty products.
- Gourmet food.
- Health, personal care items, and others.
Above are just a few of the products of Amazon.
Requirements For Amazon Sign Up
As a new member who has an interest in joining the largest online buying and selling company in the world, you need to make sure you have all the requirements below:
- Make sure to have an internet connection.
- A phone number or an active email address is required. This will help verify the account.
- You need a desktop, an iPhone, or an Android phone with version 4.4 or higher.
When the requirements above are in your possession, you can begin the sign-up process for your Amazon account.
Amazon Sign Up for an Account
To create your Amazon.com account you have to follow the steps below:
- Go to www.amazon.com using your browser. In the upper right-hand corner, you will see a menu marked Account & List. When you hover it, you will see a drop-down menu. Click on the start here link directly under the yellow sign in button.
- Enter your personal information such as your name, email address, and desired password.
- When you have filled in all the necessary information, click on the Create Account button.
After this, you will be logged in to your new Amazon account and be redirected to the Amazon Homepage.
To log in to an already existing Amazon account, follow the steps below.
- Head over to the Amazon official website at www.amazon.com.
- From the top right side of the screen, tap on the “Accounts & Lists” tab.
- Enter your account email address or phone number then hit the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, enter your account password and hit the “Sign-In” button.
In a few seconds, you would be logged in to your Amazon account.