Call for Nominations is Open for the WISE Emerging Leaders 2023, Submit your nomination now before the deadline of March 1st, 2023 at 13:00 GMT.
Do you seek an opportunity to polish your leadership skills? If yes, then you must check out the WISE Emerging Leaders Program in Qatar and Italy, as they are now accepting applications for the 2023 cohort.
The WISE Emerging Leaders program is in its 5th year, the program will run for 9 months, providing training to leaders who wish to kick start a journey on transforming their mindset, skills and techniques needed to change their communities and transform education systems.
The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the global education system and also caused ecological collapse. Therefore, WISE believes it’s important now to create platforms for leaders in education to come together, connect meaningfully, learn with each other, and collaborate for collective impact.
The transformation of education systems goes beyond implementing change at the structural and systemic levels, it also requires change at the intrapersonal and interpersonal levels. Hence, Leaders who are compassionate and creative, and cultivate their team’s well-being, can spark innovation and systemic change.
Summary of WISE Emerging Leaders 2023 Program
- Type: Leadership
- Location: There will be in-person sessions in Qatar and Italy.
- Duration: 9 months
- Number of Awards: 15 to 20
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Nomination Status: Open
- Application Deadline: 1 March 2023
- Major Components: Six major components namely;
In-Person residential session
Online workshops and masterclass
Reflective blog posts and Vlogs
Post fellowship engagements
Benefits of WISE Emerging Leaders 2023 Program
- Successfully selected Candidates will receive free accommodation.
- The cost of travelling will be covered by WISE for all Participants.
- All the expenses related to meals will be covered.
- Arrangements will be made for Candidate’s in-country transportation.
- Free workshop materials will be given to each candidate.
- Each applicant will have about 8 interactive online sessions scheduled.
- Successful Candidates will have their Four blog posts submitted, each of which will reflect on their overall learning process.
- Participants will get to travel to Italy and Qatar for in-person sessions.
How to Apply for WISE Emerging Leaders 2023 Program
- Submit an online application on the portal: https://www.wise-qatar.org/wise-works/wise-emerging-leaders/
- Ensure that your application is completed carefully with the right information
- Complete the spaces that require academic and personal details.
- Provide answers to all the questions carefully.
- Once you’re done with the above, Submit the application before the due date.
- Candidates will be interviewed from 19 to 30 March.
- Then in April, notifications will be sent to all candidates about the final results.
Requirements for the WISE Emerging Leaders 2023 Program
All International candidates are eligible to apply. The Leaders Program is open to Candidates who meet the following conditions:
- Ideal Candidates must be 25 to 33 years old to be eligible to join
- Proficient in English is a major requirement for all Candidates
- Applicants must have a valid passport to travel to Qatar and Italy.
- Must have a strong academic background.
- Candidates are expected to have a compelling profile that shows a track record of success in their field of expertise.
- Have a growth mindset to collaborate on various issues.
- Applicants must have analytical and problem-solving skills with innovative ideas to solve a variety of challenging issues.
March 1, 2023.
CHCEK THIS OUT:
- Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerian Graduates – How to Apply
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2023 for Nigerian Graduates – Call for Application
- RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023 for Researchers Worldwide (Up to £5,000)
- WIPO Global Awards Competition 2023 for Entrepreneurs In Geneva Switzerland – How to Apply