The 2023 edition of the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme is Open for applications from the 1st of February 2023 to the 28th of April 2023.
RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023
Are you an early career researcher? Do you have a profession in Global health? Then this grant is best for you as Applications for grants of up to £5,000 (GBP) are being accepted from early career researchers and global health professionals regardless of your location around the world.
However, the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme is only for early career researcher who has not had research funding of £5,000 (GBP) or more in their own name before. Projects are welcomed on any topic related to tropical medicine and global health, from across the research spectrum of lab, translation, implementation and policy, and should take up to one year.
You can view the grants awarded for previous year (2022) here: https://www.rstmh.org/grants/grant-awardees-2022
Summary of the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RRSTMH
- Country: United Kingdom
- Duration: One Year
- Value: £5,000
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
Financial Benefits of the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme
- Successful Candidates will receive a maximum RSTMH Early Career Grant award of £5,000
- In addition to the Grant awards, Participant’s taxes on relevant purchases will be covered for up to one year in duration.
- The RSTMH Early Career Grants is designed to encourage and inspire the next generation of global health leaders, innovators and professionals
- Providing Participants with the opportunity to carry out projects which could improve tropical medicine or global health.
About the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH)
RSTMH is the acronym for “Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene”, it was established in 1907 by Sir James Cantlie and Dr George Carmichael Low.
RSTMH was founded to study and discuss diseases of tropical countries. The Organization had its first president in the person of Sir Patrick Manson who is widely regarded as the father of tropical medicine.
Since its inception and the organization’s foundations over 100 years ago, RSTMH has now grown into a multidisciplinary organization that is constantly adapting to the changing patterns and interpretations of modern tropical medicine and global health.
RSTMH is dedicated to improving tropical medicine and global health, it has the ambition to save lives and improve health around the world through increased access and greater equity in global healthcare.
How to Apply for the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023?
The Guidance on applying is outlined below:
- You can view the application Process through a webinar that will be hosted by RSTMH at 10:00AM – 11:00AM GMT, on the 15th of February 2023.
- Kindly click the link below to register for the webinar: https://www.rstmh.org/events/rstmh-early-career-grants-programme-applicant-guidance-webinar-2023
- For questions about the scope and content of your proposal, kindly email [email protected]
- Official RSTMH Webpage: https://www.rstmh.org/grants
Eligibility Criteria for RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme Qualification
- RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme is open to anyone early in their research career with any nationality based anywhere in the world
- Please note that only RSTMH members are eligible to receive the funding, however, anyone can apply.
- Upon Successful Application, applicants who are not already members of RSTMH will have their membership funded by one of our partners, or RSTMH will deduct it from their award.
April 28, 2023.
More Related Content
- What To Do If Your iPhone Won’t Turn On
- McDonald Fellowships 2023 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- Mawazo Fellowship Programme 2023 for African Students – How to Apply
- Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for African Graduates – How to Apply!
- UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 for Students and Recent Graduates – How to Apply