The Bayes Business School Undergraduate scholarships 2023 Applications are opened and will close on 17 March 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic year. You can visit the application link outlined in this post to apply.
Bayes Business School in London is a renowned global institution, the Undergraduate scholarship program is designed to foster greater racial diversity in business.
About 10 scholarship opportunities are offered to Black UK resident undergraduate students from low-income to lower-than-average-income households. The scholarship fund is expected to cover the full tuition fee at the home fee level and a £6,000 annual stipend for about three years.
Additionally, Successful Candidates or Scholarship holders will be offered mentorship opportunities and the needed support to thrive and excel. The Bayes Business School Undergraduate Scholarships programme will run over 10 years and is projected to costs approximately £5 million.
Details About Bayes Business School Undergraduate Scholarships
- Program Type: Scholarship (Undergraduate)
- Institution: Bayes Business School London
- Country: The United Kingdom
- Value: Up to £6,000
- Duration: Three Years
- Number of Scholarship: Ten
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: March 17, 2023
Benefits of Bayes Business School Undergraduate Scholarships 2023/2024
- Successful Applicants will receive a £6,000 annual stipend for three years
- The Bayes Business School Scholarship covers the full tuition fee (at the home fee level)
- All Scholarship holders will also opportunity to be mentored and receive needed support.
About Bayes Business School
Bayes Business School in London was established in 1966, the Institution is one of the top UK business schools with programmes ranging from undergraduates to masters, MBA, and PhD programs.
Formerly known as Cass Business School, the business school of the City is located in St Luke’s, towards the north of the City of London.
The Business School is made up of three faculties of actuarial science and insurance, finance, and management. The awards Programs include BSc (Hons), MSc, MBA and PhD degrees.
How to Apply for Bayes Business School Undergraduate Scholarships 2023/2024
- Before applying for the Bayes Business School Scholarship, kindly ensure that you satisfy all eligibility criteria stated below and have the listed required documents.
- In applying, qualified Applicants must apply to City University via UCAS at: https://www.bayes.city.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/application-and-funding by 25 January 2023, and submit their application for the scholarship no later than 17 March 2023.
- Visit Bayes Business School website found below for more details: http://www.bayes.city.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/application-and-funding/scholarships/undergraduate-scholarships-for-black-british-students
Eligibility Criteria for Bayes Business School Undergraduate Scholarships 2023/2024 Qualification
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship the applicant must meet the conditions below:
- Applicant must be a UK student, with assessed fee status equal to ‘home’.
- He or she should be of Black ethnicity; Black African, Black Caribbean, Black Other, Mixed White and Black Caribbean, Mixed White and Black African and another mixed background.
- Applicant must come from a household with annual income less or equal to £31,000
- Candidates must meet Bayes Business School’s offer condition for the chosen course
Documents Required for Application
Before applying for this scholarship, it’s important to ensure that you meet all eligibility criteria and have the following information readily available:
- Name and date of birth
- UCAS ID number (ten-digit number)
- Proof of household income
- A form of ID
- A personal statement (2,500 words maximum) showing how you will benefit from the scholarship programme. Please note that this statement is different from the one submitted to UCAS, as it should include your strengths and plans for the future.
Also, show how this scholarship can support these future plans.
March 17, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: