In simple terms, the Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid card. This card is quite different from the debit card of a bank because it’s not linked to a particular bank account.
Walmart Money Card
However, the Walmart MoneyCard is backed by a major bank, the Green Dot bank, therefore, it offers many features of a checking account.
One huge benefit of a Walmart MoneyCard is that you don’t have to worry about any overdraft fees.
This is because you’re only allowed to spend what you put into the card, we will show you how to do that in a bit. In addition, there’s no credit check because the Walmart credit card is not a credit card. Therefore, just anyone can get a Walmart MoneyCard despite their credit history.
The Walmart money card is available in either Visa or MasterCard versions, the card can be used not only at Walmart but also at any retailer that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
Benefits of Using Walmart Money Card
The MoneyCard offers a lot of the benefits found on all Visa and MasterCard debit cards, fraud protection inclusive. A free online bill-paying service is also included in this card. With the Walmart money card, You can send money orders, get paper checks, or set recurring monthly payments for bills such as your auto insurance. The cards also allow you to send funds to your friends or family anywhere in the U.S
One wonderful thing about this card is that You can also earn cash-back rewards by shopping at Walmart.com and with the Walmart app (3% cashback), Walmart fuel stations (2%), and even Walmart retail
How to Get a Walmart MoneyCard
Getting a Walmart MoneyCard is very easy. You can easily order one online through the Walmart MoneyCard website, www.walmartmoneycard.com. You can do this after opening an account on the website, and your card will arrive in two weeks.
To avoid waiting for the mail too long, you can purchase a card directly at any Walmart store. To get a Walmart money card, You must be age 18 or older and will have to deposit money to your card before you can start using it. To open an account, you will need a valid Social Security number, mobile or email verification, and the mobile app.
Walmart Money Card Activate
To activate your Walmart money card, follow the steps below.
- With the browser of your phone or your computer, go to the Walmart MoneyCard Activation page at www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- At the activation page, enter the 16-digit Personalized Card Number.
- After that, Enter the month and year of expiration from the back of your card.
- When you have done this, type your security code, the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and the card pin.
- Follow simple prompt steps.
At the end of this process, you will receive a confirmation of successful Walmart MoneyCard Activation.
How to Check your Balance
To get the balance of your card, text “BAL Last4″ to 96411 ( Last4 means the last 4 digits of your card number). To check on your transactions, text “HIST Last4″ to 96411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number).
Walmart money card customer service
If you have any problems beyond your control with the Walmart money card, you can reach out to their customer service phone numbers at their website, www.Walmartmoneycard.com.
- Best Crime Podcasts 2022 – The Best True Crime Podcasts to Listen to In 2022
- SSN Office Near Me – How to Find the Nearest Social Security Office Near You
- Choosing the Best Credit Cards for Delta Flyers – Best Credit Cards for Delta Flyers
- www.myfordbenefits.com – Employee Benefits Portal | Ford Benefits Login
- Western Union Tracking – How to Track a Western Union Money Transfer