Do you seek to take your startup to the next level? Look no further than the Visa Everywhere Initiative (VEI) Competition 2023. It is an innovative program that helps startups grow and develop through a series of challenges and competitions.
The program offers resources, mentorship, and networking opportunities for startups to help them reach their full potential.
About Visa Everywhere Initiative Competition
The Visa Everywhere Initiative Competition is a golden opportunity for Successfully Selected Start-ups to showcase their innovative fintech startup to the world. Additionally, the competition creates a platform for participants to gain recognition and win prize money.
The 2023 edition of the VEI will be hosted at the TechCrunch Disrupt event on the 19th of September 2023 in San Francisco. So, if you’re looking to take your Startup to the next level, apply now to stand a chance of winning the financial reward.
Benefits of participating in Visa Everywhere Initiative
Participating in VEI provides startups with access to resources, networking opportunities, exposure, and prizes that can help them grow and scale their businesses.
The financial award includes 3 monetary prizes which will be given during the finals event at the TechCrunch Disrupt event in San Francisco.
- Prize for overall Winner: $50,000 USD
- Audience Favorite: $10,000 USD
- Visa Direct: $10,000 USD
How To Participate in Visa Everywhere Initiative Competition 2023?
- Startups can participate in Visa Everywhere Initiative VEI by visiting the program’s website on: form.typeform.com
- Once all Applications are received, Visa will select one winner per each region, this winner will proceed to the global finals event in San Francisco, CA.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Central Europe
- Middle East and
Who Can Participate?
Considered eligible to participate for the Visa Everywhere Initiative are products that deliver innovative payment and commerce solutions to consumers and businesses. These products may include:
Enablers of Digital Services and Digital Issuers
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Banking as a service
- BIN sponsors
- Issuer/ Processors
- Program managers
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Alternative lending
- Personal financial management
- Money transfer and remittance
- Digital banking
- Digital wallets, P2P, and transfers
- Employee benefits
- Corporate cards
Value-add for merchants
- Data and analytics
- ID, authentication, and security
- Merchant services and tools
- Process and pay infrastructure
- Retail technology
- Money movement
- Risk management
- Brand management
- Sustainable Fintechs
- Urban Mobility
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: May 14, 2023
- South Africa: May 14, 2023
- Kenya: May 14, 2023
- Central Europe, Middle East, and Africa: May 22, 2023
- Asia Pacific: May 29, 2023
- Europe: June 5, 2023
- Latin America and the Caribbean: June 12, 2023
- North America: June 26, 2023
- Announcement of Global finalists: August 21, 2023
- Global finals: September 19, 2023
More Related Content
- Welcome To Your New Google Digital Skills For Africa
- How to Activate and Use Facebook Dating – Facebook Dating 2022
- Payoneer Merchant Account – How to Set Up a Payoneer Merchant Account
- How to Win Startup Business Loans
- How Many PayPal Accounts Can You Have – PayPal Personal Account | PayPal Business Account
- Africa Digital Innovation Competition 2022 – How to Apply Now