The International Trade Centre (ITC) Youth Ecopreneur Awards is an initiative that aims to support young entrepreneurs who are creating sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses. The competition is open to young people from all over the world, and the winners can receive a cash prize of up to $5,000 to help them grow their businesses.
ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards
The Youth Ecopreneur Awards are an opportunity for young people around the world to showcase their innovative solutions for building a greener future. In 2023, the awards will be presented to the most promising ecopreneurs, who have demonstrated exceptional creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship in tackling some of the most pressing environmental challenges facing our planet today.
The awards are open to young people from all regions of the world who have developed innovative solutions that contribute to building a greener future. The solutions can be in the form of products, services, or business models. The winners will receive financial support, mentorship, and access to networks and markets to help scale up their solutions.
About International Trade Center (ITC)
The International Trade Center is a joint agency of the UN and the WTO. Its primary focus is to promote sustainable and inclusive economic development through international trade.
The International Trade Centre was established in 1964 as the International Trade Centre UNCTAD/GATT. Its primary aim was to assist developing countries in increasing their exports by providing trade-related technical assistance and helping them gain access to markets.
In 2003, the International Trade Centre became a joint agency of the United Nations and the World Trade Organization.
Benefits of Participating in the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards
Participating in the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards can provide several benefits, including:
- Funding: The winners can receive a cash prize of up to $5,000 to help them grow their businesses
- International Exposure: Exposure: The competition provides an opportunity to showcase your business to a global audience and get exposure for your brand
- Networking: The competition provides an opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded entrepreneurs who are passionate about sustainability and the environment
- Mentorship: The winners will receive mentorship and support from experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts
- Technical assistance from WIPO
- Cost coverage for travel to Mongolia
To be eligible for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be below 35 years old
- Your business must be in the eco-friendly sector, and you should be able to demonstrate how your business is making a positive impact on the environment
Application Process for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards 2023
To apply for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the ITC website at: https://form.jotform.com and register for the competition
- Complete the online application form, which includes providing details about your business and how it is helping the environment
- Upload a two-minute video explaining your business idea and how it is making a positive impact on the environment
- Submit your application before the deadline of April 28, 2023
The ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards is an excellent opportunity for young entrepreneurs who are creating sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses.
By participating in this competition, you can get exposure for your brand, receive funding, network with other like-minded entrepreneurs, and receive mentorship and support from experienced industry experts.
Who can apply for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards?
The competition is open to young people between the ages of 18 and 35 years old who are citizens of developing countries and are running eco-friendly businesses.
How much is the cash prize for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards?
The cash prize can be up to $5,000.
What are the benefits of participating in the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards?
The benefits of participating in the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards include exposure for your business, funding, networking opportunities, and mentorship and support from experienced industry experts.
How can I apply for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards?
You can apply for the ITC Youth Ecopreneur Awards by visiting the ITC website and registering for the competition.
Can I apply if my business is not yet profitable?
Yes, you can still apply even if your business is not yet profitable. The judges will assess the potential for your business to be successful and make a positive impact on society, so you should focus on demonstrating your vision and the positive impact your business can make.
More Related Content
- Google Beaten by Sonos on Patents
- Facebook Help – Comprehensive Giude on How to Access Facebook Help
- Facebook Climate Science Information Centre: Facebook Launches Climate Science Info Centers In Nigeria and South Africa
- Youth to Work Program 2023 for Young African Persons – Apply Now!
- Costco Tires: How to Get A Costco Warehouse Tire Centre Near Me