How many PayPal accounts can you have? Well, this is a wonderful question to ask. PayPal has come a long way in the online industry, making online transactions safe, secure, and reliable. Limiting scams and frauds with their various security protections, as a seller, PayPal has provided services for you to help run your business online easily and less complicated. As a buyer, you have numerous protections from scams and your financial details are never revealed to any merchant.
How Many PayPal Accounts Can You Have
The answer is yes you can have one personal account and one business account. Also, you can even add more email addresses, debit or credit cards, and bank account. Each account will have to have its own separate email address and financial information; you can also upgrade your personal account to a business account. Doing all this is quite easy and simple. But you cannot have more than one personal account or business account.
Let me tell you a little about PayPal accounts. Well when opening a PayPal account, you are given a choice to either choose between a personal account and a business account. PayPal accounts offer you a lot of great features, benefits, and protection. If you are a business owner you can open a business account to receive payments from your customers or buyers. You can make payments to different sellers or merchants around the world.
PayPal Personal Account
Opening a PayPal account is quite easy. PayPal is a popular gateway to making payments online. With a personal account, you can easily make payments to anyone with an email address. You can make payments and receive payments without incurring fees and also pay low fees for others. Opening a personal account, you have numerous benefits. As a user, you can both have a personal and a business account but each account will have to have a different valid email address bank account, and credit or debit card.
PayPal Business Account
As a seller or merchant using PayPal as a payment method is a great idea because it offers services and benefits that are just wow. With this platform account, running your business has become easy. This account makes your customer’s payment process less complex and simpler. You can receive payment on the web, mobile, and in person.
Benefits of PayPal Business Account
Here are some of the benefits of opening a PayPal business account.
- Payment gateway. Access payment with any merchant processor.
- Create and send invoices by email.
- Obtain loans for your business.
- PayPal business debit card.
- Payment processing.
- Allow customers to pay overtime for goods and services.
- PayPal shipping.
These are just a few benefits of having a business account with PayPal and there is much more. Open an account and see what you can use this platform to do online and in your business.
How to Open a PayPal Account
You can easily and very quickly set up a PayPal account and start using it in a matter of minutes. When setting up the account you may be asked to specify the account you want to open either a personal or business account.
- Visit the PayPal website paypal.com or the mobile app.
- Click on sign up for free or tap on sign up.
- Enter your email address and create a super-strong password that cannot be easily known.
- Fill out the form with your personal information and make sure you are using your legal details.
- Enter your credit or debit card. This is optional but you will have to enter it at some point to verify your account.
- Enter your bank account information. You will a bank account linked if you want to receive money and want to be able to transfer it to your bank. (optional)
- Apply for credit. Before taken to your account summary you will be asked to apply for credit, this is optional but if you want to apply to make sure to read the terms carefully.
You can click on no thanks if you wish not to apply. Now you will be taken to your account summary.