How can I view my restricted list on Facebook? So you’ve been adding to people to your restricted list and now you’re wondering how to view the list and the see users there, right? Facebook has made it easy to add certain people you don’t wish to share with your restricted and they won’t be able to see your posts. Viewing the list is quite simple and can be done using any device type. Before clicking on this post, I believe you wish to learn more about the restricted list, how to add an also to view/edit the list. Well, then all you have to do is read on.
View Restricted List on Facebook
The restricted list is for the people you’ve added as friends but may not want to share with, a good example is your boss. Facebook restricted list allows you to hide your post from some friends without necessarily blocking them. Users that are added to your restricted will still be friends with you on the platform, but won’t be able to see your posts unless its made public and the ones they are tagged in. Of course, you would want to see the friends you want to hide your posts from and viewing your restricted list the only way you can see their names.
Facebook Restricted List
The Facebook restricted list is one of the newest features on the platform that allows you to hide posts from specific friends by adding them to the list. There’s no exception o who you can add it to your list, so you add or remove you wish to. The feature allows you to still see their posts, but they won’t be able to see yours unless they are tagged or the post is made public.
To add a friend to your restricted list, you need to be logged in using your desktop/computer or your smartphone. As I said earlier, I will be showing you how to View the Restricted List on Facebook, but first, you need to be logged. Now, without wasting time, let’s dive into how you can log in to your account.
How to Login to Facebook
To access the restricted list feature on the platform, you need to be logged in to the account using the app or website. The process is very simple and fast. The process might be easy but as humans, you forget sometimes, but don’t worry, I’ve got you. Now, all you have to do is to follow the process below to login to the account;
- On your smartphone, open the Facebook app or use your desktop or computer and go to facebook.com.
- Select the Login option.
- Type in the profile login details; email or phone number and password.
- Then select “Login”.
The process will be done and your account will be logged and displayed on the device you’re using.
View Restricted List
Viewing your restricted list is the same as editing the list, so you need not worry, in case you come across edit the Facebook restricted list. Just As I said, I will be showing you how to View Restricted List on Facebook on your computer and smartphone. Now, follow the simple procedures below to do view the list;
- From your profile Newsfeed, head to the “Explore” section on the left side and click on “Friend Lists”. If this option is not shown, click on “See More”.
- Then click on “Restricted”.
- From that section click on “Manage List” with a dropdown icon at the top.
- Select the “Edit List” option.
- From there, you can remove “someone by clicking on “X” in the top right side of their picture and then select “Finish” to commence.
You can follow the steps above to remove all the friends you wish to remove from the list.
Restricted Friends List – How to Add Someone to the list
The process of adding a friend to Facebook restricted is simple and can be done using the Facebook app or browser. You can add friends to your restricted list by following the instructions below;
On Facebook App;
- Open your account, go to the person’s profile.
- Then tap on the Friends icon
- Select “Edit Friend Lists” and tap on “Restricted.
- Visit your Homepage using a browser and then head to the person’s profile (the users you’d like to restrict).
- Hover over to the “Friends” icon at the top.
- And select “Add to another list” and then select “Restricted”.
The user will be added to your Facebook restricted list immediately.