The University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 intake is currently accepting applications from qualified Applicants. The scholarship program is targeted towards students from Developing countries.
The Research area for this year’s University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship is on Chemical Sciences.
University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship
The University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship covers large varieties of disciplines for a PhD program. This Awards is a Golden opportunity to join a large project involving academic and industrial partners to develop new materials as supports for Fischer Tropsch and CO2 utilization catalysts.
Details About University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship
- Institution: University of Liverpool
- Country: United
- Type of Scholarship: Postgraduate
- Study at: Department of Chemistry, School of Physical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Eligible Region: Open to Students worldwide
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 22, 2022
About University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool in England is a public research university based in the city of Liverpool, it was established as a college in 1881. The University was subsequently given the right to award degrees as the Institution gained its Royal Charter in 1903.
This University is also known to be one of the six ‘red brick’ civic universities (first to be referred to as the Original Red Brick). University of Liverpool has three faculties organized into 35 departments and schools.
The PhD Scholarship program uses a range of experimental approaches, such as robotic high-throughput methods and modern informatics methods. Scholarship Recipients will explore routes to high surface area porous metal borides, metal nitrides and other related materials onto which various catalyst nanoparticles can be deposited.
Benefits of University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Successfully selected applicants for the University of Liverpool Scholarship will receive the following benefits; Full tuition fees coverage and a maintenance grant worth £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
How to Apply for University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
Kindly use the Guide below to apply for the University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship
- Apply for an admission at the university’s application portal: http://app.askadmissions.co.uk/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=liv
- While applying for the scholarship, ensure you quote the following reference on your application: New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- For more details,visit University of Liverpool website at: http://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/studentships/porous-materials-co2-catalysis/
Eligibility Criteria for University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship
- University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship program Is open to International students from around the world.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the University’s department they wish to join, which is an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- All Applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: an IELTS score of 88, a C1 Advanced CAE score of 176 and a TOEFL IBT score of 88
November 22, 2022
- danceWEB Scholarship Programme 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Eni/St Antony’s College Masters Scholarships 2023 for African Student at Oxford University
- Best Fun & Ugly Christmas Wear – Get the Best Deals at Amazon
- The Best Christmas Gifts you Should Get this December – The Four Gift Rule
- Best Holiday Gifts You Should Get For your Dad in 2022
- Best Ladders – Get the Best Offers at Amazon