The JCI Women Entrepreneurship Program 2022 edition is currently accepting applications from Nigerian women entrepreneurs. The Women Entrepreneurship Day program is offered by JCI Nigeria in partnership with CreditPRO.
JCI Woman Entrepreneurship 2022
During the program, there would be grants available for growing businesses as a way of supporting Women in Entrepreneurship. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity, find your Way Into Winning Business Grant At JCI Nigeria
Details About JCI Woman Entrepreneurship Day Program
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Junior Chamber International (JCI)
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Open to Women only
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2022
About Junior Chamber International (JCI)
Junior Chamber International, popularly known as JCI, is a non-profit international non-governmental organization of young people between 18 and 40 years old.
JCI has members in over 120 countries, and regional or national organizations in most of them. Meanwhile, the first local Junior Chamber chapter was established in 1915, however, the international umbrella organization Junior Chamber International (JCI) was originally founded in Mexico in 1944.
JCI has high status with the Council of Europe, Economic and Social Council of the United Nations and with UNESCO.
Benefits of JCI Woman Entrepreneurship Day Program 2022
The JCI women Entrepreneurship program is offering about N1.5 million Prize money for 3 women entrepreneurs
How to Apply for JCI Woman Entrepreneurship Day Program 2022
- All Interested and qualified candidates can apply by Visiting the Junior Chamber International (JCI) on docs.google.com to apply
- All the business proposal must be sent to [email protected] stating how the 500k awards will be very helpful for your business growth.
- For more details on how to apply, visit JCI website found: http://web.facebook.com/JCIinNigeria/photos/3654855128075297
Eligibility Criteria for JCI Woman Entrepreneurship Day Program
All Interested applicants for the JCI Women Entrepreneurship program, must meet the following Criteria to be considered
- Applicants must first register for the event to participate
- Applicant must have been in business for at least 2 years to be considered for the program
- The applicant’s business must be registered with CAC.
The last date for the JCI Women Entrepreneurship Program is November 21, 2022.
- danceWEB Scholarship Programme 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Eni/St Antony’s College Masters Scholarships 2023 for African Student at Oxford University
- Best Fun & Ugly Christmas Wear – Get the Best Deals at Amazon
- The Best Christmas Gifts you Should Get this December – The Four Gift Rule
- Best Holiday Gifts You Should Get For your Dad in 2022
- Best Ladders – Get the Best Offers at Amazon