RSBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany. The prestigious SBW Berlin Scholarship Program in Germany is now open to receive applications from qualified International Students around the globe.
The scholarship is open to Applicants around the world to study in world class German Universities with no requirement For IELTS. The Berlin Scholarship Program is designed for Bachelor’s & Master’s Applicants.
RSBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany
As a fully funded Scholarship, the following expenses related to the student’s stay studies includes the following; Tuition Fees, Accommodation in our in-house student apartments, and a Monthly Allowance for Living Expenses.
Summary of SBW Berlin Scholarship Program 2023
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Masters
- Host Institution: SBW Berlin
- Country: Germany
- Focus Areas: All Fields
- Duration of Program: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
SBW Berlin scholarship recipients are expected to initiate, develop, and implement their own social non-profit projects, right from the onset of their studies,
A major requirements of the SBW Berlin scholarship is that recipient’s must be willing to return to his/her home country to work there for at least 18 months after the completion of the study program. Which is why at the beginning of the scholarship, SBW Berlin supports all scholarship recipients to realize their professional goals in their home countries.
Who’s Eligible to Apply for the RSBW Berlin Scholarship Program
To be eligible, an applicant must meet the mentioned below criteria;
- Applicant must come from Foreign Nationals, whose home countries appear to have a particular need for the development of Homeless foreigners
- Must be a Recognized Refugees
- Applicants must be holders of a settlement permit
- Must be holders of an EU long-term residence permit
- Student applicants from EU and EEA countries who have already worked in Germany in an activity related to their studies, before taking up their studies can apply
- Please note that any student whose studies in Germany is already being funded by another scholarship is not eligible to apply.
How To Apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship Program 2023
- Locate the online application page below to Apply Online.
- On the application page, You will be required to upload all necessary documents.
- In course of the 1st Phase of the selection process, the curriculum vitae, the letter of motivation and the grades of the applicants will be considered.
- The 2nd phase of the selection process will require a personal interview or video conference conducted with each candidate who has been deemed suitable after all documents have been carefully reviewed.
- For More Details Visit the link below: https://sbw.berlin/en/sbw-berlin-scholarship/
Benefits of SBW Berlin Scholarship Program
The SBW Berlin scholarship covers the following expenses of the scholarship recipients:
- An Accommodation (shared student flats in Berlin)
- Allowances for Cost-of-living
- Tuition Fees
- Travel allowance for journey to Berlin before the start of studies and for the journey home after completed their studies
- SBW scholarship recipients receive monthly living allowance of 450 Euro.
Applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- He/She must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old
- Applicants should be Professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector
- Must show strong intention to work in their country of origin for at least 18 Months after graduation
- Must be able to prove a relatively low net income
- Have the ability to prove that they have not stayed in Germany for more than 18 Months before the application
December 31, 2022
- danceWEB Scholarship Programme 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Eni/St Antony’s College Masters Scholarships 2023 for African Student at Oxford University
- Best Fun & Ugly Christmas Wear – Get the Best Deals at Amazon
- The Best Christmas Gifts you Should Get this December – The Four Gift Rule
- Best Holiday Gifts You Should Get For your Dad in 2022
- Best Ladders – Get the Best Offers at Amazon