Eni/St Antony’s College Masters Scholarships 2023 for African Students at Oxford University. Eni Master’s Scholarship application is now open for the 2023/2024 edition. The international integrated energy company (Eni) is offering a fully funded Master’s Scholarship opportunity in collaboration with St Antony’s College and the University of Oxford.
Eni/St Antony’s College Masters Scholarships 2023
The prestigious Eni Master’s scholarship is designed for students from eligible countries of Africa for the 2023-2024 academic session. The Master’s Scholarships is open to three of the best African students at St Antony irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College.
This Program is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
Details About Eni Masters Scholarship
- Type Postgraduate:
- Organization: ENI
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- Study at: Oxford University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Eni Masters Scholarship Courses:
Economic & Social History
Economics for Development
Global Governance and Diplomacy
Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational energy company with headquarters in Rome. Eni is considered one of the top seven oil companies in the world. The company has operations in 69 countries with a market capitalization of US$54.08 billion, as of 11 April 2022.
The government of Italy owns a 30.33% golden share in the company, 4.37% held through the Ministry of Economy and Finance, and 25.96% through the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti.
The oil and gas company was founded on 10 February 1953 exactly 69 years ago.
The company collaborates with St Antony’s to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
Benefits of Eni Masters Scholarship 2023/2024
The benefits include;
- Full tuition fees
- Annual grant for living costs.
- Economy return airfare from the Scholar’s home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
How to Apply for Eni Masters Scholarship 2023/2024?
All interested and qualified candidates should locate the ENI on www.ox.ac.uk to apply
Kindly follow the steps below In order to be considered for the scholarship,
- Carefully review the webpage, the outlined the information
- Submit your application online to the University of Oxford: http://www.ox.ac.uk/graduate for one of the eligible courses listed above. It’s mandatory to submit your application for graduate study to the University by the appropriate January course deadline
You are expected to have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the final date for applications (1st March 2023). Choose St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form (not compulsory).
- After applying to the University, kindly complete the online Eni Scholarship application form, note that the deadline for submission of the form is on March 1, 2023, 5pm UK time
- For more details, visit St Anthony’s college website: https://www.sant.ox.ac.uk/node/273/eni-scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Eni Masters Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the Eni Master’s Scholarships 2023/2024, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Applicants must be residents in the eligible countries of Africa.
- Applicants whose first degree is from an African university will be given some level of preference
- Applicants must meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
- Applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation will receive special preference
- Eligible Countries include; Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo.
Important dates, Process, and Venue for Eni Masters Scholarship
Successfully selected Applicants will receive email notifications by the end of June 2023. Those who do not receive feedback should please assume that their application has not been successful.
March 1, 2023.