The Toyota Learner Maintenance Programme 2023, is a Learnership opportunity where incumbents will be trained on the following:
- Work in a team
- Safety Hand tools
- Manufacturing Drawing
- Marking off Welding
- Operate & monitor production machines
- Prepare surfaces
- Fire fighting
- Operations & dispatch of products
South African Graduates are encouraged to apply for this opportunity as Toyota South Africa Motors recognizes the culture of the vibrant South Africans that drive its vehicles.
The famous motor company is committed to satisfying its customers and also taking seriously, the development of its future leaders.
Details About Toyota Learner Maintenance Programme 2023
- Category: Internship, Learner Maintenance (Unemployed Prod) 1
- Host Organization: Toyota
- Country: South Africa
- Duration: 7 Months
- Application status: Open
- Req ID: 1746
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Department: BR STRAT MAINT (60000092)
- Building Address: Prospecton, Durban
- Province: KwaZulu-Natal
- Type of Hire: Contract
- Application Deadline: March 3, 2023
Toyota Motor Corporation was incorporated in 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda. The renowned motor company is a Japanese automotive manufacturer located in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan.
Toyota is a famous motor company globally and one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world, producing about 10 million vehicles per year.
Benefits of the Toyota Learner Maintenance Programme 2023
The Toyota Learner Maintenance Programme is an exciting Learnership Opportunity that provides:
- Training opportunities in various technical disciplines for a period of 7 months.
- Upon completion of an internship, candidates will be awarded an NQF Level 2 certification.
How to Apply for Toyota Learner Maintenance Programme 2023
Toyota Motors South Africa invites Eligible South African Graduates to share in its journey of development through a wide array of career opportunities on offer.
For more details, visit the Toyota website at: https://jobs.toyota.co.za/job/Durban-Learner-Maintenance-%28Unemployed-Prod%29-1-KwaZ/881400701/
Eligibility Criteria for the Toyota Learner Maintenance Qualification
To be eligible to participate, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants are required to present a National Technical Certificate [N3 – N6]
- Must have a Technical Matric with Maths & Physical Science or Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory or Mechanical Trade Theory, Motor trade Theory, Mechanical Drawing, Graphical Design,
Candidates should note that the last date to apply for this internship opportunity is March 3, 2023. Any late application will not be considered.
CHECK THIS OUT: