The Becas Santander Women Entrepreneurial Leadership Program 2023 is a golden opportunity for Kenyan businesswomen to become members of a powerful network of women entrepreneurs. Apply to launch and Grow as Applications are now until 02 March 2023.
The Kenyan Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Program is a collaborative effort of the WxA Foundation, Babson College, and Banco Santander, who are committed to the success and growth of Kenyan women entrepreneurs.
The program is expected to create a pathway for great economic and social opportunities for all. The 2023 edition of the women Entrepreneurial Leadership Program will consist of an intensive training session for Kenyan women entrepreneurs and will take place in Babson College from the 11th to the 16th of June 2023.
Summary of Women Entrepreneurial Leadership Program
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Santander
- Country: Kenya
- Target: Kenyan Businesswomen
- Number of Entrepreneurs: 16
- Eligible Gender: Women Only
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: March 2, 2023
Santander provides services such as current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans, credit cards, and others to help its clients to prosper.
Santander is also known as Santander Group, it is a Spanish multinational financial services company Located in Madrid, Spain.
Benefits of Women Entrepreneurial Leadership Program 2023
The Benefits include:
- Maintenance, free Accommodation, Tuition fees waiver, Transport coverage Courses
- Successful Candidates will receive a unique learning experience designed to accelerate the impact and success of the participating entrepreneurs’ businesses.
- Candidates will participate in an Intensive residency at Babson’s main campus located near Boston, Massachusetts, in the USA
- E-learning Opportunity, coaching, and a mentoring post-program in Nairobi.
- An intensive one-week training in Babson College from the 11th to the 16th of June 2023.
- Selected Candidates will have the responsibility to be in possession of a valid visa to travel to the United States in June 2023.
How to Apply for Women Entrepreneurial Leadership Program 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates, should visit Santander at: https://sso.becas-santander.com/auth/realms/Becas/protocol/openid-connect/registrations?client_id=becas&redirect_uri=https to apply
- For more details about the Entrepreneurial Leadership Program, visit Santander website: https://app.becas-santander.com/en/program/santander-scholarships-women-launch-and-grow-women-s-entrepreneurial-leadership-program
Eligibility Criteria for Women Entrepreneurial Leadership Program Qualification
- Two different profiles of Kenyan businesswomen are eligible for this program; Emerging entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders.
- Only 16 women entrepreneurs will be approved, both early-stage entrepreneurs and more experienced entrepreneurs/business leaders,
- Entrepreneurs will be grouped into teams and will work together on building and increasing the social and economic impact of their ventures.
- Participants’ structure must create a learning community reciprocity that benefits all.
- Only applications from two groups of participants will be accepted; founders/owners/CEOs/ or Managing Directors of registered companies.
March 2, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: