Do you wish to pursue a study in the Sexual/Reproductive field? if yes, you’re just on the right page, as the University Of Pretoria scholarship 2023 is open to deserving African students from around the world.
The Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law at the University of Pretoria in South Africa, is calling forth Students to apply for a degree in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa (SRRA) for the Academic Year of 2023.
This program seeks to strengthen Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Africa, in ways that improve or develop a distinct focus on interrogating culture and criminalization as part of broader discourses on sexual and reproductive rights in the region. The scholarships are comprehensive, Cover tuition fees, travel, living expenses, and any extra costs.
Details of the University Of Pretoria Scholarship Program For African Students
- Program Type: Postgraduate
- Host Country: South Africa
- Host Institution: University Of Pretoria
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2023
Benefits Of The University Of Pretoria Scholarship Program For African Students
Here are some of the upsides to being a part of this program:
- Your Tuition fees will be covered.
- Your travel expenses will also be taken care of.
- Other expenses including; living expenses will be covered.
About the University Of Pretoria
The University Of Pretoria was established in the year 1908, the University is a Multi-Campus public research institute in Pretoria, South Africa.
The university seeks to promote the importance of research in the mind of young men so as to bring forth a system of Young men who will impact the world positively in various ways.
Since 1997, the university has brought forth more research outputs every year than any other institute of higher learning in South Africa, as stated by the Department of Education’s accreditation benchmark.
Application Process For the University Of Pretoria Scholarship Program
If you’re interested and qualified for this scholarship Opportunity, here is how to apply:
- All applications should be sent to this address: [email protected]
- For more info kindly visit the official website: https://www.chr.up.ac.za/latest-news/3217-call-for-applications-doctoral-scholarship-in-sexual-and-reproductive-rights-in-africa
Requirements For Applying To the University Of Pretoria Scholarship Program For African Students
Here are all you will be needing to apply for this Scholarship program:
- Ensure that You have a Master’s Degree in law or humanities focusing on, or related to, the fields of sexual and reproductive rights.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language which is a major requirement
- Proficiency in academic research is required to be eligible
- You’re to have a Strong interest and expertise in sexual and reproductive rights.
- Candidates are expected to have a level of familiarity with the African human rights system.
- Well written Curriculum vitae(CV)
- A brief statement or essay on your motivation for applying for the scholarship.
- A proposal of the prospective LLD/DPhil research of about 3 to 5 pages.
- A sample of writing by the applicant in the area of sexual and reproductive rights.
- Copies of a relevant postgraduate degree(s) and other related academic transcripts (s) of the Applicants.
15th March 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- AfWA Research Scholarships 2023 For African Students – HOW TO APPLY
- Victoria University Of Wellington Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 – HOW TO APPLY
- King Baudouin Foundation – KBF Africa Prize 2023/2024 (Up to €200,000 Cash prize) –…
- KU Leuven PHD Scholarship 2023 in Belgium – How to Apply