Apply for KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship 2023! This is a fantastic opportunity to study in Belgium’s highest-ranked and one of the most renowned universities in Europe.
KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
KU Leuven is currently Accepting applications from different eligible regions candidates who are looking to pursue their Ph.D. degree program or doctoral in Belgium with a fully funded scholarship. Please note that this Ph.D. scholarship is strictly for candidates who have no financial resources to continue their Ph.D. degree program at the best institute.
The scholarship duration is four years during which students will carry out 50% of the Research at KU Leuven and 50% in the home institutions of the scholars. Both parties are then expected to combine the research afterward. Scholars do not need to worry about the costs as the scholarship covers the tuition fee, monthly stipends, research allowance, travel grant, etc.
So what are you waiting for? Apply for this fantastic opportunity now and stand a chance of pursuing your Ph.D. program in Belgium!
Details About the KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
- Country: Belgium
- Host institution: KU Leuven
- Degree program: Ph.D. degree
- Eligibility criteria: All international students
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: 9 March 2023
Benefits of KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
The financial coverage of the KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship include:
- Full tuition waiver for the selected candidates.
- Coverage for a travel grant.
- Provision of monthly Allowance and
- Medical insurance.
- Candidates are also provided with a Research allowance.
How To Apply for KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship 2023?
Kindly use the guide below to apply:
- The first step is to abstain an admission into the university before the deadline
- Then apply for the Master’s Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme at KU Leuven.
- Click this link to proceed on your https://www.kuleuven.be/english/international/development-cooperation/funding-possibilities/research-possibilities/phdcalls
Candidates from the following regions are eligible to participate in the KU Leuven PHD Scholarship 2023
Ethiopia, Benin, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Uganda, Cameroon, D.R. Congo, , Guinea, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, , Tanzania, and South Africa.
Cambodia, Cuba, Indonesia, Ecuador, Philippines, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam Latin America: Bolivia, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
Eligibility Criteria for KU Leuven Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
The conditions to apply for this Doctoral Scholarships are as follows:
- All applicants must be a citizen of one of the countries included in the eligible region list.
- Students with citizenship of the EU will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates having long-term EU residence permits also are not allowed to apply.
- Applicant’s Master’s degree program must not exceed 10 years on the date of 1 October 2023.
- Candidates must have an excellent educational record
- Must be sound in research
- The Research project must show excellent academic quality, focusing on development.
- Candidates must provide Educational Transcripts.
9 March 2023.