Outstanding African Students can now apply for the University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenge Scholarship 2023, this scholarship is an opportunity to travel to Glasgow which is considered the 4th best city in the world according to the Time Out Index 2022.
ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023 for African Students
The ASBS Global Challenge Scholarship is part of the University of Glasgow’s commitment to attracting the very best students to join its diverse international community.
Through this scholarship Program, the University seeks to recognize outstanding students who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School, and who have shown determination in their careers to date.
The University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenge Scholarship is a full Tuition fee waiver, the program is also open to students in the following categories: Full time, self-funding students who are classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
Details About the University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of Glasgow
- Country: Scotland, United Kingdom
- Available Courses: Environment & Sustainable Development, Financial Technology, International Human Resource Management & Development
- Benefits: Full tuition waiver
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 3, 2023
- Feedback: Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 31st May 2023.
About the University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is a renowned public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. The University was founded in 1451 by a papal bull.
The University of Glasgow is one of the oldest tertiary Institutions and in fact the 4th oldest university in the English-speaking nation.
The University originally educated students from wealthy backgrounds but, it became a pioneer in British higher education in the 19th century by also providing for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class.
These students were all prepared by Glasgow University for professions such as; law, medicine, civil service, teaching, and the church.
How to Apply for the University of Glasgow – ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship?
- Applicants holding offers are required to apply via the online scholarship application link found below for this scholarship: https://bit.ly/3HBnVCn
- Applications should be submitted before the application deadline is 3rd April 2023.
- After which Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 31st May 2023.
- For more information about the scholarship, contact: [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship Qualification
Applicants must meet the conditions below to be eligible
- Applicants must be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Must possess a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught program for September 2023 entry
- Applicants must have academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
April 3, 2023.