Have you heard about Facebook Pay yet and do you know how to set up Facebook pay? It’s finally here. Facebook Pay is a safe and easy way to pay on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Messenger. Simply enter your account information or payment card once, and you can begin using Facebook pay send money, make purchases, and donate or send money within the apps. You will be required to create a PIN or use biometrics to increase your security during any transaction.
Facebook Pay also gives you the ability to view your payment history, manage your payment information, and access customer support. Facebook Pay is presently rolling out in some countries and will continue to roll out to other apps and countries with the aim of bringing the service to more people over time.
How to Set Up Facebook Pay
With just a few taps, you can access Facebook Pay on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. Although Facebook Pay was created by the Facebook Company, To set up Facebook pay, it is quite easy. You will require a Facebook account, but you can also set up Facebook pay directly within some other apps, like WhatsApp and Instagram. Facebook Pay is a quick and easy way for Facebook users to make money transactions with their contacts.
follow the steps below to successfully set up Facebook pay for your account.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click the three lines at the top right part of the screen.
- After that, click “settings and privacy”
- After that, click “settings”
- Under your account settings, click “Facebook pay”
- Now, click “Add credit or Debit card” or “add PayPal”
- After that, you will be required to provide your account information and save it.
Functions of Facebook Pay
Below are some of the things you can do with Facebook Pay:
- You can use Facebook Pay to buy things from the Facebook Market Place, make donations to the fundraisers that you support, and even buy event and game tickets.
- You can also make donations and place orders from the brands that you follow.
- You can also receive and send money.
- You can even make payments to family and friends from your phone or computer.
Is the Facebook Pay Safe
This is one of the disturbing questions from upcoming users, and the answer is yes. Facebook Pay is well secured; below are some of the security measures taken:
- Facebook Pay has an anti-fraud feature that helps monitor suspicious activity.
- They also have data encryption that protects the information about your payments.
- For added security, they also added biometrics and pin options.
Above are some of the security measures taken to help protect your account or card information.
How to Set Up Facebook Pay on Messenger
Below are the steps to set up your Facebook Pay on Messenger;
- First off, click on your profile picture on Messenger
- Scroll down till you see Facebook pay
- Click on “add new debit or PayPal” then enter your payment information.
Take note that your method of payment is saved securely for when next you make use of your Facebook Pay. You can also find the history of your payments under your payment information.