Apply now for the 2023 PAPSSN 3rd Mobility Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme! The Scheme is provided by the Pan-African Planetary and Space Science Network (PAPSSN) for African Students.
Applications are now Open for eligible African nationals to apply for scholarships opportunity in Astronomy, Astrophysics, Space and Planetary Science, Planetary Geology, and Remote Sensing.
The Pan-African Planetary and Space Science Network (PAPSSN), seeks to promote the education of young African scientists who will fulfill the requirements of the large Planetary and Space Science projects which are expected to remain active for the next two decades.
Furthermore, this project will inculcate skilled human capital into the growing STEM as well as the Planetary & Space Science labor market, thereby Creating skilled workers as STEM Entrepreneurs. The PAPSSN scholarships are issued jointly by five (5) African partner institutions namely;
- Botswana Int’r Uni. of Science and Technology (BIUST)
- Addis Ababa University (AAU), Ethiopia.
- Copperbelt University (CBU), Zambia.
- The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), Nigeria.
- University of Witwatersrand (Wits) – South Africa.
Details About PAPSSN 3rd Mobility Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme
- Program Category: Masters
- Host Organization: Space in Africa
- Location of study: Botswana, Ethiopia, Italy, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia
- Institution to study: Addis Ababa University (AAU), University of Bologna, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Wits University of South Africa.
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: March 19, 2022
About Space in Africa
Founded in 2018, Space in Africa is a media, analytics, and consulting company, it focuses on the African space and satellite industry. Space In Africa is headquartered in Lagos State, Nigeria.
As of June 2019, the company was estimated to be worth US$7 billion When it released the African Space Industry Annual Report 2019 Edition, with projections of growth to over 40% in the next five years.
Benefits of PAPSSN 3rd Mobility Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme 2023
PAPSSN 3rd Mobility Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme includes the following benefits:
- Cost coverage for a return air ticket and visa
- Full tuition fees waiver, registration, and service fees coverage
- Provision of insurance (health, accident, travel),
- Provision of a settling-in allowance
- Provision of monthly stipends and a contribution towards the research costs related to the student mobility of ten (10) months or More.
- The PAPSSN consortium will offer 50% of its scholarships to women and candidates from disadvantaged or marginalized groups.
How to Apply for PAPSSN 3rd Mobility Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme 2023
- Applicants who are Interested should click this link: https://scholarship.papssnmobility.org/site/login
- For more information about this program, kindly send an email to [email protected]
- For updates on every Segments and player in the African space and satellite industry, click this link: https://spaceinafrica.com/portal/
Eligibility Criteria for PAPSSN 3rd Mobility Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme 2023 Qualification
To be eligible;
- Ideal Candidate must be African nationals and residents,
- Applicants are expected to be enrolled or have obtained a degree in one of the Higher Education Institutions, members of the PAPSSN consortium
- The scholarship is not open to previous and current recipients of intra-ACP or intra-Africa scholarships
March 19, 2022
CHECK THIS OUT: