Good news! Take your shot with the Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival 2023, winning up to 32 Million Naira. FUZE Festival, presented by Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers, is a golden opportunity to connect with you through Afro-centric music, art, dance, tech, and innovation.
Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival 2022
The Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival is an event that brings together various elements of urban culture such as music, dance, fashion, and tech, all within the same space through talent showcases, exhibitions, and a marketplace, among many other activities.
Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival is an Entertainment talent show that is open to musicians, dancers, and individuals with unique talents who want an opportunity to showcase their talents to a larger audience.
The different expectations of the program which includes music, dance, fashion, tech, and innovation categories will happen on Stanbic IBTC main stage during the festival. The successful winners will be awarded with sponsorship and seed funding to support their talents and business ideas.
Details About Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival for Fashion Designers & Tech Innovators
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Country: Nigeria
- School to study- Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Featured elements: Art and culture, fashion, gaming or tech, food, books, and merchandise.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Founded on the 2nd of February 1989, Stanbic IBTC Holdings, or Stanbic IBTC as it’s commonly called, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria that deals in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension, and trustee businesses.
Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria, Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is one of the largest banking groups in Africa, the bank is ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa.
The Stanbic IBTC FUZE Marketplace will be designed to give a contemporary African marketplace vibe with a mix of stalls and installations adorned richly with African motifs. The marketplace is intended to serve as both the space where Stanbic IBTC displays its offerings and onboards new customers as well as an avenue for designers, artisans, and vendors to display and sell their products.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival 2022 for Fashion Designers & Tech Innovators?
- All Interested and qualified candidates for the FUZE Festival can simply locate the Stanbic IBTC Bank on events.stanbicibtc.com to apply
- The 2022 edition of the FUZE festival will take place on 21, December, at Livespot Entertainment Centre, number 4, Oba Elegushi Close, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- For more details, visit Stanbic IBTC website on: https://www.stanbicibtc.com/nigeriaholdings/our-sponsorships/art-and-culture/fuze-festival?fbclid=IwAR0dyMIAJkcGxLCcUTTp51zB40aUNRT8jhE2lh4Uz7evZ1lXngiF6ghwvrc
Eligibility Criteria for Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival Qualification
The entry criteria for the Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival Talent Show include the following:
- Applicants must be between the age range of 18 to 35 years
- Have a valid means of identification
- Only Nigerians can apply
Criteria for Fashion Designers
- Make and upload a video of yourself (60 seconds) showing 3 sketches (illustrations) of outfits created by you along with the final outfits.
- Clearly show 3 sketches (illustrations or designs), and the final products (the finished/completed outfits). Record yourself showing the required sketches and outfits, in a one-minute video.
- Present either pictures or videos of the outfit modeled by yourself or another person
Criteria for Tech Innovators
- Make a 1-minute video of yourself giving an elevator pitch explaining your tech business and or product.
- Applicants must have a minimum viable product and Initial Market Traction.
- Any business Ideas without existing products or clients or customers will not be considered.
More Related Content
- World Food Prize – George Washington Carver Internship (GWC) 2023 for Undergraduate/Graduate Students
- STIAS ISO LOMSO Fellowships for African Researchers 2023 – Apply Now!
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme for Undergraduates – Apply Now!
- CyberGirls Fellowship Program 2023 for Young African Women – Apply Now!
- FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW!