The 2022/2023 edition of the Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme is now open for applications from eligible Oyo State indigenes.
Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship is managed by the board of the Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme and all natives of Oyo State who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program are encouraged to apply for the 2022/2023 Tertiary Institutions Bursary Award.
Details About Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate degree program
- Host Organization: Seyi Makinde
- Study Country: Nigeria
- School to study: Tertiary Institutions
- Course: All Undergraduate program
- State: Oyo State
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 2, 2022
About Seyi Makinde
The current Governor of Oyo State; Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde was born on the 25th of December 1967. Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde is a businessman, politician and also a philanthropist.
Seyi Makinde took over office as the executive Governor of Oyo State in May 2019. As a graduate of engineering, he is an expert on fluid and gas metering. Also, He is the group managing director of Makon Group Limited; an indigenous oil and gas company in Nigeria.
Makinde established his first oil and gas private business called Makon Engineering and Technical Services, (METS) in 1997, after earning years of work experience with international oil and gas companies.
How to Apply for the Seyi Makinde Scholarahip
- Interested and eligible applicants can access the Application Forms for free of charge at OMITITUN HOUSE, beside STANBIC IBTC BANK, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Subsequently, the Collection of forms shall be between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm daily from November 14 to December 02, 2022hh.
Eligibility Criteria for Seyi Makinde Scholarship Qualification
Applicants must meet the following Criteria to be considered:
- Candidate must be a citizen of Oyo State.
- He/She must be a Registered Full-Time undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary institution
Documents Required for Application
Please note that all applications must be submitted no later than Friday 02, December 2022 with the original scanned copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Local Government or State of Origin Certificate.
- School Identity card.
Note: Any Application submitted without the above mentioned credentials shall be rejected.
The scholarship board shall enter into correspondence with only successful candidates.
December 2, 2022
- 20 Amazing Christmas Holiday Gifts to Buy for Your Wife in 2022
- 20 Amazing Christmas Gifts to Buy for Your Teacher in 2022
- 20 Amazing Christmas Holiday Gifts to Buy for Your Husband in 2022
- What are the Best Slot Games Based on Music Artists?
- 20 Nice December Birthday Gifts to Buy for Your Cousin in 2022