Good news! Applications for George Washington Carver Internship 2023 are now open and accepted on a rolling basis, the preferred deadline is December 16th.
World Food Prize
The George Washington Carver Internship is offered by the prestigious World Food Prize Foundation. The internship offers a unique opportunity for students interested in global issues of hunger, poverty, and development.
Participating interns for George Washington Carver Internship learn on first-hand basis both at the public and private sides of operating an international non-profit organization and increase their understanding of the international fight against hunger, malnutrition, and poverty.
George Washington Carver Interns will be assigned to work closely with a staff mentor, and also become an integral part of the World Food Prize Foundation (an internationally renowned organization) and interact with the foundation’s Laureates, government officials, international experts in science and agriculture, leaders in industry and business, and members of local and national media.
Due to interns’ different academic disciplines and internship roles, interns will be specialized according to their backgrounds, skills, and area of interest.
Summary of World Food Prize George Washington Carver Internship
- Organization: World Food Prize Foundation
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 16, 2022
About World Food Prize Foundation
The World Food Prize is a renowned international award that recognizes the achievements of individuals who have advanced human development by improving the quality, quantity, or availability of food in the world.
The establishment of the awards was conceived by Nobel Peace Prize laureate Norman Borlaug. The World Food Price was established in 1986 through the support of General Foods, it is also promoted as the highest honor in the field of food and agriculture.
Benefits of World Food Prize George Washington Carver Internship 2023
Participating Interns for the internship will have the opportunity to work on-site in Des Moines, Iowa, or remotely
Interns are also compensated with a stipend of $1,500 per internship period.
How to Apply for World Food Prize George Washington Carver Internship 2023?
- Are you Interested and qualified? Simply visit the World Food Prize Foundation on: https://forms.gle/BMoAV7beAK97zTPDA to apply
- For more details, visit the World Food Price website on: https://www.worldfoodprize.org/en/youth_programs/george_washington_carver_internship/
Criteria for George Washington Carver Internship Qualification
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for the WFP George Washington Carver internship 2023
- The George Washington Carver internship is open to highly qualified undergraduate and graduate students;
- To be eligible, applicants must have a strong academic background, sound work ethic, a capacity for analytical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Applicants must be enthusiastic and flexible learners, capable of both taking direction and working independently;
- Must be proficient in English to stand a chance of being considered for placement.
December 16, 2022.
More Related Content
- Berlin Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded | Study In Germany
- CyberGirls Fellowship Program 2023 for Young African Women – Apply Now!
- UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- University of Dayton International Merit scholarships – Apply Now!
- British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023 for Nigerian Students – Apply Now!