Applications are ongoing for the UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022. The 2022 edition of the Agro-Hack Challenge is focused on AgriBusiness and AgriTech to crowdsource innovative solutions to challenges faced across the Agricultural ecosystem in Benue State and Nigeria at large.
Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit program is primarily in the agricultural value chain, and also cuts across the following sub-sectors:
- Agricultural Finance.
- Agricultural Commerce.
- Supply chain
The challenge is open to AgriTech startups, AgriBusiness Entrepreneurs, Engineers, Innovators, and Solution enthusiasts across Nigeria for the 2022 edition.
Details About UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022
- Type of Program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
About United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The United Nations Development Programme commonly referred to as UNDP is a United Nations agency vested with the responsibility of assisting countries to eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development.
Established in 1965 by the General Assembly of the United Nations, the UNDP is headquartered in New York City. The agency is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries. It seeks to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress.
Benefits of UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022
The benefits of the UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit include the following;
- The provision of Agricultural value chain players in Benue State, and Nigeria at large, the resources to grow and scale their agri-businesses.
- Entrepreneurship coaching and Mentorship.
- Startup Idea Validation.
- Access to local and international markets.
- Access to digital tools and infrastructure.
- Access to Grant funding & follow-on investments.
Application Process for UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022?
- All Interested and qualified AgriTech startups, AgriBusiness Entrepreneurs can visit the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on bit.ly to apply
- For more Details, Visit BAIHUB website: http://www.agrohack2022.ng/#portfolio
Eligibility Criteria for UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit Qualification
The challenge is Open to:
- All AgTech startups, entrepreneurs, innovators, and enthusiasts across Nigeria;
- All Agriculture-based research institutes, university students, especially those studying Agric-related courses;
- Small-scale farmers and agricultural value chain players, conflict-affected communities.
December 14, 2022.