Hurray! Applications are ongoing for the Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internships 2023. Brave is offering unique summer internships for Ph.D. degree students.
Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internships 2023
The Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internship involves working on ground-breaking technologies that make the web faster, safer, and more private for millions of people globally.
Details About Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internships
- Internship Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Brave Browser
- Gender: The Internship is open to both Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Duration: 3 Months
About Brave Browser
Brave is a web browser built/ developed by Brave Software, based on the Chromium web browser.
Brave seeks to protect the human right to privacy online, using the free web browser that blocks creepy ads (advertisement) and trackers by default, a private search engine, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network that directly rewards users for their attention.
The browser has about 50 million people switched to it for a faster, more private web and infact with Millions more switch every month.
Benefits of Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internship
- Gain Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating daily to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Participants will receive Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- The internship is a Fully remote team (no office, no commute)
- Enjoy the Welcoming and humble smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Participants will have the opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
- Salary of $8,000/month for candidates in the United States and Europe.
How to Apply for Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internship 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates can apply by simply visiting the Brave Browser on: greenhouse.io to apply
- For more details, click the link below: https://boards.greenhouse.io/brave/jobs/4680861
Criteria for Brave Computer Science Ph.D. Internship Qualification
- Applicant must be ready to tackle hard problems that involve building software that will be shipped to millions of people worldwide.
- Brave is addressing challenges that are connected to cutting-edge academic research. In other to address many of these complex issues, they are in touch with several academic groups worldwide
- The research internships is for students who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program.
- Participants will be paired with a mentor, and will be working alongside a larger Brave team.
- The Brace internships is offered to both US and Europe. The internships start in June 2023 and last three months, however, there is some amount of flexibility for exceptional candidates.
Interest Areas for Internships:
- Machine learning/Federated Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Performance evaluations
- Private Recommendation Systems
- Privacy-preserving analytics
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Phishing and spam detection
- Internet/web measurements
- Cryptography/PIR schemes
- Anti-Fraud and Reputation Systems
- Top Ten Websites to Build a Professional Portfolio in 2022
- What is a Demand Deposit Account?
- Strategies For Accelerating Digital Transformation
- Why you Should Visit Shikoku Japan this Year Holiday 2022
- Anniversary Gift Ideas for Her – Anniversary Quotes for Her | Perfect Anniversary Gift…
- Apple Gives Its AR/VR Software a Real Name According To Reports