Applications are open for the University College London Bartlett Promise Scholarship 2023! Applicants who are nationals and residents of a Bartlett-approved list of Sub-Saharan African countries and have obtained admission to a Bartlett master’s programme can apply.
Contained in this post are the full eligibility criteria, the selection process, and how to apply for the Bartlett Promise Scholarship. Read on!
The Bartlett Promise Scholarship Program is offered at UCL with the aim to enable students from underrepresented backgrounds in The Bartlett, to pursue studies at UCL.
Details of University College London Bartlett Promise Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate (Master’s Degree)
- Host Institution: University College London (UCL)
- Country: United Kingdom
- Study at: University College London
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
About University College London (UCL)
University College London was established in 1826, it is officially known as UCL since 2005. UCL is a renowned public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a member institution of the federal University of London.
University College London was established by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham. UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first institution in England to admit students of any religion. UCL is one of the oldest universities in the UK.
Benefits of University College London Bartlett Promise Scholarship
Successful candidates for the Bartlett Promise Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Complete waiver of overseas tuition fees and an annual allowance of £16,008 to cover living and study expenses for the normal duration of the program at UCL.
- The scholarship covers for flights to and from the UK as well as covers for UK study visa costs; English language assessment costs; health test costs; and the NHS Immigration Health Supplement charge.
- About 100 Bartlett Master’s application fee waivers worth £90 each are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All successfully selected Bartlett Promise scholars will also receive ongoing academic and career support during their studies.
How to Apply for UCL Bartlett Promise Scholarship 2023?
The application process for the UCL Bartlett Promise Scholarship can be completed in a few minutes, kindly follow the instructions below:
- The first step towards gaining approval for the scholarship is to secure a place on a Bartlett Master’s programme: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/study/postgraduate
- To receive an email notification when the application form is available, kindly register your interest: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/study/register-your-interest-graduate-study in studying at The Bartlett.
- For more details, visit the UCL website on: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/study/funding-and-scholarships/bartlett-promise-scholarship/bartlett-promise-sub-saharan-africa
Requirements for University College London Bartlett Promise Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for UCL Bartlett Promise Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements
- Ideal candidates must be a national of one of Bartlett’s approved list 2 of Sub-Saharan African (SSA) countries and residents in an eligible SSA country
- Candidates are not allowed to hold a British or dual British citizenship
- Must have received an offer of admission to a Bartlett Master’s programme at UCL for study in 2023/24 which is either unconditional or conditional only on the English language
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need as assessed by UCL 3
Selection criteria for University College London Bartlett Promise Scholarship
- Considerations will be given to the Candidate’s educational, personal and financial circumstances demonstrated in their application.
- Assessment for approvals will be made in relation to the eligibility criteria.
Important Dates to note
- From 17 October 2022 – Application for admission to a Bartlett master’s programme
- From 24 October 2022 – Application for one of 100 master’s application fee waivers
- December 2022- Receive an admission letter for a Bartlett master’s programme
- 15 February to 31 March 2023 – Apply for a Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship
March 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- World Food Prize – George Washington Carver Internship (GWC) 2023 for Undergraduate/Graduate Students
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- VC4A TechBridge Acceleration Program – APPLY NOW!
- UNDP/FCMB Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 – Apply Now!