After reading this article, you should be able to know more about the Sony Entertainment Network and how to login to the official website of Sony Entertainment Network. You will also learn how to troubleshoot some login issues all by yourself. So, read to the end of the article to get the full information.
Sony Entertainment Network Login
Sony Entertainment Network is a digital media distribution service that offers a PlayStation network, Unlimited music, Unlimited Video content, and Playmemories. The PlayStation network took the place of the Sony Entertainment network in 2005.
Now before we talk about the official login procedure for the Sony entertainment network, below are the major requirements to login to the Sony entertainment portal.
Benefits of Play Station Network Login Portal
When you login to the Playstation network, you will have the following services
- Unlimited Videos
- Unlimited Music
- You will be able to keep track of Games through the Sonyentertainmentnetwork Store.
- You will have compatibility with other devices.
These are the major benefits of logging into the Playstation portal.
Playstation Network Login Requirements
Before you can login to the Playstation login portal, you need to have the following login requirements
- You need to have the official login URL of the Playstation login portal, my.account.sony.com
- You must have a very reliable internet connection.
- A good device with a very good and updated browser will be needed for the login process.
- You will need your official login details. The Playstation Network login ID and your unique password.
These are the major requirements that you need to have if you want to successfully login into the Play Station Network Account.
PlayStation Network Login
Without login to the portal, you will not be able to have all the services that this portal offer. Follow the comprehensive login instructions below to be successfully logged into the Sony entertainment network.
How to login to PlayStation Network Website
Follow the steps below to successful login to your Sony Entertainment Network account;
- The first step to take is to go to the official website of the Sony Entertainment Network Login, id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/id/tv/signin
- You will be led straight to the sign in page. Insert your PlayStation Network ID and your password in the spaces given on the page.
- Now, to access your account, click the sign in button.
When you have done all these, you will be successfully logged into the Play Station Network login portal.
What if you do not have an account on Play Station Network? Follow the steps below to successfully create an account;
- First of all, go to the official website of the Play Station Network login website, my.account.sony.com.
- When you get to the website, click on the tab that says create a new account
- You will be led to an account creation page, fill the form on the page with the necessary information.
Follow the instructions given on the screen to complete your account creation process.
How to Reset PlayStation Account Password
If you have forgotten your password, all you have to do is to follow the process given below
- Go to the official PlayStation Network website, my.account.sony.com
- When you have gotten to the login page, click “trouble signing up“
- After that, you will be led to a new page. When you get to that page, click the link that says “reset password“
- On the next page, enter your email address.
Now follow all the instructions given to you on the page to successfully reset your password.
PlayStation Network Contact Details
If you have any problems trying to sign in, all you have to do is to contact the help desk of the play station Network portal, to do that, all you have to is
- Go to the official website, my.account.sony.com.
- When you have to go there, click “trouble signing up“
- After that, click “get sign in help“
When you do that, you will be led to a new page that will give you the official contact details to reach out to.
Frequently Asked Questions About Play Station Network
Is Playstation Working Right Now?
Of course, all the operations are up and running.
Why Can’t I Get Into Playstation Network?
You may have the error message, “PlayStation Network Sign In Failed” because of the blocked IP address. To unblock your IP address, change the DNS settings. To change the DNS settings, go to Settings and then to Network.
Is PlayStation Network for free?
You need to have an account to use PlayStation Network services. It’s free to create an account and you do not need to provide any payment details at all to do this.
PlayStation Network number
To get the Playstation network number, you have to go to their official website, my.account.sony.com.
How long does Play Station Network Take to do maintenance?
The routine maintenance for PSN will take about two hours at 10:30 PM to 12:30 AM based on your local timezone. You will be able to sign into PSN, play games, and use most applications during the maintenance.