This article will give you guidelines on How to get Australian Scholarships in 2022. Australia is one of the most preferred countries where almost every international student would want a scholarship.
How to Get Australian Scholarships for International Students in 2022
Why is Australia a good country for studies? Some of the major reasons why international students choose Australia are the fact that it has a high standard, and it is globally recognized with world-class universities, Australia also has a very good learning environment and climate for all international students.
Australia can enable you to have an affordable lifestyle. For these and so many other reasons, international students flock to Australia to get a better taste of education.
Are There Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
Of course, they are. One of the best ways to study in a foreign country having a higher currency is to go through Scholarships. Much better are fully funded scholarships.
Australia has a lot of fully funded scholarships. These scholarships cover full tuition fees, living costs, air tickets costs, etc
Australian Scholarships for International Students in 2022
We have put together a list of fully funded Scholarships in Australia. Most of these scholarships are for master’s and Postgraduate students, but these are very few of the many fully funded scholarships you can find in Australia that can help you reach your goal. Here they are below.
Deakin University Scholarships
The Deakin University scholarship offers postgraduate international students a sum of $28,600 per year and some other additional benefits for relocation and health insurance. Follow this link to know more about this scholarship and to apply.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships
Charles Darwin University offers scholarships for undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D., and training international students. Some of these scholarships are fully funded while others only cover 50% of tuition fees. To know more about this scholarship, Follow this link.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships
The Carnegie Mellon University scholarships are for master’s international students in Australia and they are fully funded. This means their provisions cover both tuition, travel, and living costs. The value of this scholarship is about AUD $30,000 for 21 months master’ degree and AUD $20,000 for 12 months master’ degree course. To know more about this scholarship, click here.
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
Rotary peace scholarship was created for international students from anywhere in the world who want to go for their Masters‘ or PhD studies in Australia. It is a fully funded scholarship that covers a lot of areas like the full tuition fees of all its recipients, living costs, traveling cost, field study expenses, and so on. The recipients here will be given a total sum of $40,000. To know more about this scholarship and to apply, visit the official application website.
Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship
The Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship is another fully funded scholarship that offers its recipients a sum of $2500 to cover course expenses per year. This scholarship is meant for both undergraduate and master‘ students. If you want to know about the deadlines and eligibility requirements of this scholarship, click this link to be led to the official website of the scholarship.
Requirements to Get a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia
If you want to have a fully funded scholarship in Australia then you must stand out in the midst of all the other applicants. There are certainly a few requirements that you will have to possess before you can be considered for a good or a fully funded scholarship in Australia, Here they are below;
- Most scholarships in Australia require that you have some sort of working experience before you can be considered. This could be experienced from an internship or a particular job in your University related to your area of study.
- All applicants must also have a very good educational background to get a scholarship in Australia. This means that you must have done some research or publications related to your field of study before apply. You must have a very good CGPA.
- Australian scholarships must have relevantly high scores on English language proficiency tests.
- Most scholarships require that you have some form of recommendation letter from your school supervisors
- Finally, you must submit an excellent application.
These are the major requirements that you need to get a fully funded scholarship to study in Australia.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
If you have been applying for scholarships in times past without having any success, these tips will be of great help to you
- The first step to take is intense research. You have to search for the type of scholarships that you want. The main goal here is to find as much scholarships as possible not one.
- When you have done that, check your eligibility for these scholarships. The major criteria are mostly based on academic records, your language proficiency scores, financial situation, your location or place of origin, and your course of study. Isolate the scholarships that you truly qualify for and then learn about their application process.
- Don’t do it alone, seek advice. You can go to a study agent. Ask for his/her advice about the types of scholarships to go for and the ones available in your choice of
- Organize all documents required per scholarship and prepare a very good scholarship application.
- Now, when you are done with the preparation of the documents and your application letters, do not submit them immediately. Show it to others and let them point out corrections, I suggest you go for experts.
Apply for multiple scholarships that you qualify for. Never stop applying and make each application better than the former one.
How to Increase your Chances of Getting Accepted for Scholarships in Australia
Normally, during scholarship application periods, you find out that a large number of people are applying with only a few of them being successful. To be among the few successful applicants, you want to be sure that you are obeying the rules given below;
- Be punctual. Delay could be denial when it comes to scholarship applications
- Make sure you do a lot of research for the right scholarships to apply for.
- Don‘t apply for only one scholarship, apply for as many as you can.
- Some scholarships require that you are involved in community duties. Therefore, you have to participate in community activities before applying. All these should be included in your application essay or letter.
- Apply only for scholarships that you are eligible for.
- Make sure you understand the application process before applying.
- Have a backup plan, apply for government assistance, part-time jobs, student loans, etc
Remember to remain optimistic and never give up on your quest.