SMS Marketing for Small Business – Short Message Service (SMS) is not just a communication medium with family and friends. It is also used as a strategy by businesses to promote their products and services.
Generally, sending texts is faster, cheaper, and has quicker responses than other mediums of communication. Also, text messaging can be used to cover a wide range of audiences at a time. This article will provide more details on SMS Marketing for small businesses and how to implement it.
SMS Marketing for Small Business
Satisfying customers is the priority of businesses. This propels marketers to seek ways to strengthen communication with customers and also market their products.
Research has shown that sending text messages is a very effective medium to communicate. It is affordable and has a faster response from customers when compared to other mobile mediums of communication.
However, some business owners are reluctant to adopt this method because they feel it is less effective than other mediums of marketing. Meanwhile, in reality, it offers benefits to businesses looking for a medium to target their customers through their mobile devices.
How Effective is SMS Marketing?
SMS marketing is a very effective way to target an audience quickly. Listed below are some points to show the effectiveness of text message marketing.
- The brings about customer engagement It is a tool to reach out to your customers directly and communicate with them on a personal level. Through this medium, marketers converse with customers and build trust with them. Hence, it helps to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Additionally, this medium tends to be more accessible to customers who do not have smartphones. Thus, making it target a wide range of audiences.
- As people always check their phones for new notifications, it is more likely for people to access text messages quickly than other mobile mediums of communication. Within several minutes of an alert, text messages have a read rate of about 98%.
- As it is quickly accessed, it tends to generate responses fast. People also tend to share text messages more quickly than emails. Hence, it is a simple way for people to advertise your business without spending much money.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
The benefits of SMS marketing are numerous, some of which are listed below:
- It is cost-effective. Marketers only have to pay for the cost of sending out the messages. When compared with other mobile mediums, sending text messages is inexpensive. It does not require payment for ads like the social media advertising method.
- Customer interaction is promoted. Adding a link to your text messages allows customers to reply to you. This enables you to communicate with them on a personal level.
- Additionally, it strengthens customer trust in your business. This leads to an increase in sales.
- It works together with other media marketing strategies. For example, when a customer visits your website to purchase a product, you can follow them up with text messages to know if they are satisfied with what they have purchased.
- Customers can easily opt-in and out. Unlike some mobile marketing mediums, it allows your customers to easily sign in and out from receiving your texts. Hence, you do not have to waste time and money disturbing those who are not interested.
CHECK THIS OUT: 7 Top Best Affiliate Programs with High Paying Rate
Best SMS Marketing for Small Business
As a business owner, ensuring that your promotions and booking reminders are seen by customers is your priority. SMS marketing software and apps can help you to achieve that.
This software is affordable, easy to use, and can be integrated with other marketing strategies. Also, they allow for two-way interaction between marketers and customers. As a small business owner, you can consider using these apps for SMS marketing.
Below is a list of some of the Top SMS marketing Platforms that offer the best text messaging service for businesses:
With Textedly, you can send messages in mass. It has an opt-in subscriber list. Hence, allowing you to upload the contacts of your customers without stress. With Textedly, you can easily follow up on the delivery of text messages and set up campaigns.
This platform makes communication with customers easy and efficient. Furthermore, you can use Zapier integration to connect Textedly to other apps.
This is an easy and secure platform to interact with your customers. It can be used to send notifications, alerts, confirmations, and reminders. It can also be used for SMS campaigns. Signing up with this app can be done easily. Text Magic can also be connected to other scheduling calendars and apps via Zapier.
It is a SaaS company that makes text message marketing easy. It is one of the simplest platforms to implement. EZ Texting allows you to text your customers in bulk or one-on-one. Like Text Magic, it allows you to connect to other organizational tools. With this platform, you can remind your customers through text messages about Google Calendar events.
This platform allows you to send alerts in mass, create campaigns, and satisfy customers. It is a powerful tool for text message marketing. This is because it is affordable and can be used at your convenience. It also integrates with other mobile apps like Zapier.
The list above is a few SMS marketing platforms you can use for your small business.
CHECK THIS OUT: Best Email Marketing Services for Small Businesses
Free Text Message Marketing for Small Business
Interestingly, some websites are text message service free. Once you sign up on these websites, you can send bulk text messages from a device connected to the internet for free. Below is a list of some of them:
How Can You Start a Text Message Marketing Business?
Select your audience. You can use any of the platforms in this article to send out texts to them. This will enable you to know the interested subscriber with whom you will be interacting. It is pretty easy if you have in mind what you want to achieve.
CHECK THIS OUT: Cold Email Marketing Software – Free Email Marketing Software
How Can You Promote Your SMS Marketing?
If you are already in the text message marketing business, you can make it even more effective. Writing clear messages and including links that will interest them to click is one way. You can also promote opting in for SMS across other media. Furthermore, focusing on your highest patronage customers will make SMS marketing more effective.
How Much Does SMS Campaign Cost?
The price depends on two factors: your needs and the number of contacts on your subscriber’s list. The more contacts you contact you send an SMS campaign to, the higher the amount you will pay.
CHECK THIS OUT: Email Marketing Jobs – How to Get a Job in Email Marketing
What is an Example of Text Message Marketing?
Welcome message: “Thank you for signing up for updates”
Sales and promotions: “Get discounts on purchases by clicking on the link”
Status update: “Dear Customer, we have updated our policies. You can view them by clicking on the link”.
- How to Turn on Location Services on a Mac
- GTA 6 Leak Just Gave Fans A Look at the Main Character
- Best Hair Treatment – 7 Best Hair Treatments for Damage Hair
- Paycor Secure Access Employee Login @ secure.paycor.com
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Railroads in Railroads 2022
- How Much Does Small Business Insurance Cost
- AMD Ryzen 9 7900X Leak Suggests A Very Impressive 12-core CPU
- How to be an Insurance Claims Adjuster – Insurance Adjuster Certification