Applications are now open for the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023! The company is passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive, and green. Employees at Schneider Electric can testify about the company’s Passion for its people.
Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023
The Schneider Electric Bursary Program is a demonstration of the company’s commitment to promoting purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning, and work-life integration, Schneider Electric is a great place to work and the company seeks to maintain such momentum of being the best place to work!
Additionally, the bursary program offers full and partial funding opportunities for African Undergraduates and Postgraduate students who are passionate and want to help the electric company innovate and build a future that creates empowerment for all in order to make the most of their energy and resources.
Details About Schneider Electric Bursary Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Schneider Electric
- Country: South Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric also referred to as Societas Europaea, is a French multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
The company’s activities include addressing homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries, by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software, and services.
The Schneider Electric company has operations in over 100 countries and employs over 135,000 people. The Schneider Electric company publicly trades on the Euronext Exchange and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Benefits of the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023 for Students
The bursary Provides the following benefits to successfully selected applicants:
- Full tuition
- Books and living allowance
- Bursars are eligible for work vacation during the winter vacation period (June/July)
Note: The Benefits will be assessed based on demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply for the Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023?
- Are you Interested and qualified? Visit Schneider Electric on: https://schneiderele.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login. To apply
- Apply with your CV, academic transcripts, and copy of ID before 15th January 2023.
- For more details, visit the Schneider Electric website on: https://schneiderele.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&jobs
Criteria for Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023
To be eligible for the Schneider Electric Bursary Program Candidates must;
- Be a registered student at an accredited South African University (either 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study including Honors & Masters)
- Have at least 70% and above academic average
- Seen to have financial need with supporting documents
- Candidates must be pursuing a University degree (BEng or BScEng) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Informatics, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Should have South African citizenship
January 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- Africa Blockchain Institute – ABI Incubation Program 2023 for Young Africans – Call for…
- Free Online Digital Marketing Courses Offered By Google – How to Apply Now
- Rijksmuseum Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship 2023 – How to Apply Now!
- Asian Development Bank – ADB-Japan Scholarships Program 2023/2024 For International Students
- University of Pretoria Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2023