The African Blockchain Institute (ABI) has announced the Application Call for the ABI Incubation Program 2023! The incubation Program is designed to support and nurture the next generation of blockchain innovators in Africa.
ABI Incubation Program 2023 for Young Africans
The ABI Incubation Program 2023 is the 3rd edition of the program and has successfully incubated different blockchain startups from across Africa since its inception.
So, do you have a groundbreaking idea about blockchain technology in solving world challenges? Do you have a passion for driving positive change in your community/nation through the power of decentralization? Then apply for this opportunity.
The ABI Incubation Program is designed as an intensive four-month of helping participants to develop and launch their blockchain projects. All Successfully selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
Summary of the ABI Incubation Program
- Program Type: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Africa Blockchain Institute (ABI)
- Country: Africa
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Duration: 4 Months
- Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
About Africa Blockchain Institute (ABI)
The Africa Blockchain Institute (ABI) was founded with the aim of promoting the adoption, development, and use of Blockchain technology.
The Institute is Africa’s foremost Blockchain Think-Tank that is reimagining the possibilities of Blockchain Education, extensive Evidence-Based Research, and High-End Deployment solutions, for Digital Transformation in Africa.
All ABI’s Programs are built with global standards and facilitated by leading experts. Also, the Institute partners with organizations and individuals to address their unique needs, providing options that help them reach their goals.
Benefits of the ABI Incubation Program 2023
- The program will provide Participants with overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Successful Participants will receive Business Education (knowledge, industry connections, and an introduction to investors)
- Opportunity to receive Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
- Access to Business development and entrepreneurship education support from business experts.
- Participants will have the opportunity to Meet with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- The ABI Incubation program concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
How to Apply for the ABI Incubation Program 2023?
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Africa Blockchain Institute at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F/viewform
- ABI Official website: https://africablockchain.institute/incubator-program
Eligibility Criteria for ABI Incubation Program Qualification
- ABI targets ambitious individuals who are forward-thinkers, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- These individuals Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Female Applications are highly encouraged
- Applicants must have strong business cases and market potential.
- The program is open to idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies.
Important dates for the ABI Incubation Program
- Applications Open: December 2022 – 31st January 2023
- Selection and Notification: 1st – 28th February 2023
- Virtual incubation Program: 1st March 2023 – 16th June 2023
- In-person Demo Day at Kigali, Rwanda: June 2023
- Post-Incubation: July 2023
January 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- Tony Elumelu Foundation( TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs in Africa
- Asian Development Bank – ADB-Japan Scholarships Program 2023/2024 For International Students
- Wells Mountain Initiative – WMI Scholars Program 2023 for Developing Countries – Apply Now
- Rijksmuseum Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship 2023 – How to Apply Now!