Kick start a career as an SAP Associate Consultant – Applications are currently being accepted from Young Nigerian Graduates for SAP Young Professional Program 2022/2023.
This program is a free initiative by the Digital Skills Center of SAP. The SAP Young Professional Program will last for 2 months, and it’s designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
Upon completing the training, the program graduates will be given the opportunity to work closely with SAP and be introduced to a number of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as SAP Consultants.
Details of SAP Young Professional Program
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Organization: SAP
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
SAP began with a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new in 1972. They jointly changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. SAP today is a market leader in enterprise application software.
SAP remained true to its roots. Thus it engineers solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity for employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Benefits of Enrollment for SAP Young Professional Program
- An amazing opportunity to kick start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Selected applicants will Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Recipients will have the opportunity and platform of learning one on one from SAP experts;
- Have first hand experience of classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Participants will develop the soft skills needed to prepare for successful job applications;
- Introductions to new job opportunities within the SAP to help secure a position after the training.
Note: The program does not guarantee a job upon completion.
How to Apply SAP Young Professionals Program?
All Interested and eligible candidates for SAP Young Professional program should
- Visit SAP at: https://jobs.sap.com/job/Lagos-SAP-Young-Professionals-Program-Nigeria-2022 to apply
- In the course of applying for this program, share an English version of your resume
Also Read: iOS 16.1 Tweaks The Battery Icon Once Again
Criteria for SAP Young Professional Program Qualification
- Candidates must ensure that they have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- The applicant must be unemployed at the time of application or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role that is not related to career aspirations
- The Applicant must be educated to at least Bachelor’s level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Preferably, candidates will have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – evidence may be requested;
- The Candidates must be seen to have an interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Being fluent in English both written and spoken is a major requirement
- The SAP Young Professional program starts in November 2022 and has full-time availability from 9am – 6pm on Monday. SAP Program will last for around 2 months.
- The training will be online due to the spread of COVID-19.
- Make sure your internet connection is strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.