The SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022 is open for applications from international students all over the world. The Thammasat University is calling for excellent foreign students from recognized universities in any foreign country to study for their master’s or doctoral degrees at institutions in Thailand.
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022
The SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022 is a very competitive and fully funded program that is fully funded with a living allowance, travel expenses allowance, health insurance fees, Visa fees, and airport taxes for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University
Details of this scholarship program are given below;
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022 Summary
Sponsors: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
Scholarship Location: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
Scholarship Level: Masters, PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Eligible Country of Study: International student
More Information About the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2022
International students from all nations of the world are invited to apply for the SIIT graduate scholarship in Thailand. This scholarship is for students who want to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Thailand. No IELTS or TOEFL is required for the application for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022
To be considered for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students in 2022, Candidates must meet the following requirements;
- All international students are eligible for this scholarship
- To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the qualifications for a normal SIIT program at the University.
- All applicants must have good health and conduct
- All students applying for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students in 2022 must have a current letter for a place at the University
- To apply for this scholarship, you must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- All candidates for this scholarship must be physically and mentally healthy and be of good conduct.
- This scholarship allows candidates to hold other scholarships at the same time.
- Candidates must not be citizens of Thailand or hold Thailand nationality.
- You must have excellent academic records to study at the University
- All applicants must present two strong letters of recommendation, at least one from an academic institute.
- Candidates must be of good health to apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Courses for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022
The following courses of study are eligible for this scholarship;
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital engineering
- Environmental engineering /science/technology/management
- Industrial engineering or logistics management
- Information technology
- Biochemical engineering
- Management technology
- Engineering management
- Logistics and supply chain system engineering
- Materials engineering/science/technology
Also Read: iOS 16.1 Tweaks The Battery Icon Once Again
Benefits of the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022
The SIIT Graduate scholarship program will cover the following benefits;
- Complete tuition fee
- Full educational support
- Monthly living allowance of 10,000 baht per month
- Visa fee, airport taxes up to 10,000 Baht
- Round trip airfare tickets for a direct trip to Thailand’s
- Health and accident insurance.
How to Apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022
To apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students, Candidates will have to visit their website graduateadmission.siit.tu.ac.th/ and perform an online application. To go through this application process, applicants must submit the following documents;
Documents Required for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students
Applicants must be able to present the following documents at the application portal;
- A statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Your official transcript from your previous university
- Master’s degree candidates should be able to present their bachelor’s degree transcript with a minimum of 2.73 or above.
- For Ph.D. candidates, applicants must present their master’s degree transcripts with a GPA of at least 3.50 or above.
- You must present a certificate of proficiency with the following scores: TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or IELTS of at least 4.5 or TU-GET of at least 400 or TOEIC of 500+
- You must present your Citizenship ID or passport
- You must submit your research paper or publication certificates if you have any.
- Finally, you must have your recent photograph.
These are the major documents required to apply for this scholarship.
The deadline for the application for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students, in 2022 is September 30th, 2022.
The official website for the application procedures is www.siit.tu.ac.th/about_news_detail.php?sid=12&nid=446
Also Read: ICES Nigerian Cake Expo
Frequently Asked Questions About the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for foreign students 2022
Can I Get a Scholarship to Study in Thailand?
Of course, you can get it. The Thailand Government scholarship for international students is open for application for all international students. This fully funded scholarship is available for foreign students that are willing to pursue their master’s degree program at participating institutions in Thailand.
How can I apply to Study in Thailand?
To apply for studies in Thailand, follow the brief steps below;
- Look for a Thai University to apply to
- Apply to the University’s website
- Meet the various entry requirements of the University
- Make sure you meet the language requirements of the University
- Apply early
- When you have received your acceptance letter, apply for a student VISA in Thailand
- Apply for medical insurance
- Apply for scholarships or grants.
Which Course Is Best to Study in Thailand?
The following courses are the top courses to study in Thailand;
- Administration Studies.
- Architecture Studies.
- Art Studies.
- Business Studies.
- Design Studies.
- Economic Studies.
Can International Students Work Part Time in Thailand?
There are many university and college programs worldwide that allow students to work on a part-time basis preferably 20 hours per week. In no case will you be allowed to study more than 30 hours per week.
Can Masters Students Work in Thailand?
No, student visas do not allow you to work while you study in Thailand. International students cannot work in Thailand unless they have a permit. It appears that the authorities do not approve work permits for those holding student visas.