Good news! The Largest Intercollegiate Startup Competition; Rice Business Plan Competition 2023 is inviting applications from collegiate entrepreneurs around the world.
Rice Business Plan Competition 2023
Now in its 22nd year, the competition offers collegiate entrepreneurs real-world experience to pitch their startups, enhance their business strategy and learn what it takes to launch a successful company. The Rice Business Plan Competition is designed by the Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship (Rice University).
The competition is Rice University’s internationally-recognized initiative devoted to the support of entrepreneurship and Rice Business. Since its inception (over 20 years), the competition has grown from nine teams competing for $10,000 in prize money in 2001, to 42 teams from around the world competing for more 2 million in cash and prizes.
What are you waiting for? Apply for the Rice Business Plan Competition 2023 today to meet investors, pitch your startup and receive mentoring to take your startup to the next level. Don’t miss this opportunity to win the grand prize for the 2023 edition.
Summary of the Rice Business Plan Competition 2023
- Type of program: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: Rice University
- Country: USA
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
- Duration: May 11-13, 2023
About Rice University
Rice University is a prestigious private research university located in Houston, Texas.
Rice University was opened or rather commenced academic activities in 1912 as the Rice Institute after the murder of its namesake William Marsh Rice.
This research university focuses on undergraduate education as demonstrated by its 6:1 student-faculty ratio.
Benefits of the Rice Business Plan Competition 2023
- Prize for the 1st Place Overall is given by GOOSE Capital – $350,000 investment
- The 2nd Place Overall is given by Rice University – $100,000 investment
- The 3rd Place Overall is given by Rice University’s $50,000 investment
- The 4th – 7th Place Overall gets $5,000 cash each
Visit the official webpage below to view other prizes
How to Apply for the Rice Business Plan Competition 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates should visit Rice University at: https://rbpc.poetic.io/sign-in to apply
- You can also visit Rice University’s website: https://rbpc.rice.edu/ for more details
Eligibility Criteria for the Rice Business Plan Competition Qualification
Startups ate eligible if:
- The startup is student-driven, student-created, and/or student-managed
- It has at least two current student founders or management team members, and at least one of those students is a current graduate degree-seeking student
- They’re from a college or university anywhere in the world
- It has not raised more than $250,000 in equity capital prior to July 1, 2022
- It has not generated revenue of more than $100,000 in any 12-month period prior to July 1, 2022
- It seeks funding or capital (or will be in the next 12 months)
- If it’s a potentially viable investment opportunity
February 28, 2023.
More Related Content
- Rijksmuseum Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship 2023 – How to Apply Now!
- Tony Elumelu Foundation( TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs in Africa
- University of Pretoria Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2023
- Wells Mountain Initiative – WMI Scholars Program 2023 for Developing Countries – Apply Now
- ICCR Scholarship Application Link – How to Apply Now