If you’re a talented and passionate professional in the field of restaurant management and dream of pursuing your career in a new country. Opportunities abound for you in the world of restaurant management jobs with visa sponsorship. This promising avenue not only allows you to advance your career but also offers the chance to experience life in a different cultural setting.
Visa sponsorship is a vital component of this opportunity, as it enables individuals from diverse backgrounds to work in foreign countries, bringing their skills and expertise to the culinary and hospitality industry.
In this introductory overview, we will see the sights of what restaurant management jobs with visa sponsorship entail, the advantages they offer, and the exciting prospects they hold for individuals seeking to expand their skylines and contribute to the global cooking scene.
What Does a Restaurant Manager Do?
A restaurant manager is in charge of the staffing, food supply, and quality issues. The manager may also be in charge of ensuring that specific health and safety procedures are followed. However, they may work in tiny eateries, inns, resorts, and any other place that serves food and beverages.
Duties and Responsibilities of Restaurant Management Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
There are different duties when it comes to restaurant manager jobs. Some of them include:
- Ensuring that the food is of high quality
- Following up on reviews by addressing complaints from clients and finding solutions online or off-site
- Ordering flowers and decorations for the table
- If there is an issue with a customer’s food or seats, have a meeting with them
- Arranging front-of-the-house and kitchen shift plans and evaluating personnel needs
- Placing a meal and utensil order
- Hiring personnel and educating them about the menu items and restaurant policies
Restaurant Manager Salary
The salary is based on your location, experience, and company. However, a restaurant manager’s job salary in the United States is $58,054 – $77,107 per year. While the hourly salary range is $18.31 – $24.32 hourly.
Furthermore, they also pay by day, weekly, and monthly. Their daily salary – $252, weekly range is $1,062 – $1,411, while the monthly fee is $4,110 – $5,459.
Top Companies for Restaurant Managers in United States
|Company Name||Hourly||Yearly||Website to apply|
|Cracker Barrel||$8.27 – $19.61||$15,000 – $145,000||https://careers.crackerbarrel.com/|
|Panda Restaurant Group||$11.00 – $27.51||$20,429 – $148,000||http://www.pandarg.com/|
|Waffle House||$10.99 – $39.69||$18,000 – $89,450||http://www.wafflehouse.com/whcareers|
|Applebee’s||$10.92 – $28.15||$20,000 – $180,000||http://www.applebees.com/|
|First Watch||$10.00 – $29.39||$20,000 – $79,844||http://www.firstwatch.com/|
|Taco Bell||$8.93 – $25.70||$26,982 – $158,000||http://www.tacobell.com/|
|Popeye’s Restaurants||$8.88 – $21.22||$25,000 – $115,000||https://www.popeyes.com/|
|Burger King||$8.55 – $23.45 –||$23,000 – $137,432||http://www.burgerking.com/|
|IHOP||$9.84 – $26.25||$25,000 – $89,672||http://www.ihop.com/|
Highest Paying Cities For Restaurant Managers Jobs
Moreover, there are cities with lots of restaurant manager jobs with visa sponsorship along with benefits. Some of these cities include:
|City||Hourly pay||Per day||Per week||Per month||Per year|
|New York, NY||$22.80 – $30.59||$236- $316||$1,323 – $1,774||$5,119 – $6,866||$72,298- $96,970|
|Los Angeles, CA||$22.52- $29.27
|$233 – $303||$1,307 – $1,698
|$5,056- $6,570||$71,412 – $92,789|
|San Diego, CA||$22.29 – $28.06||$231- $290||$1,293- $1,628
|$5,004 – $6,298||$70,682- $88,957|
|Atlanta, GA||$18.66- $24.62||$193- $255||$1,082 – $1,428||$4,188- $5,527||$59,148- $78,069|
|Laurel, MD||$17.04- $21.23||$176- $220||$989- $1,232||$3,826- $4,766||$54,036- $67,315|
|New Orleans, LA
|$18.33- $24.12||$190- $249||$1,063- $1,399||$4,115- $5,413||$58,123- $76,456|
|Chicago, IL||$19.75- $19.75||$204- $318||$1,145- $1,781||$4,432- $6,891||$62,604- $97,333|
|Phoenix, AZ||$17.60- $22.92||$182- $237||$1,021- $1,330||$3,950- $5,146||$55,786- $72,679|
|Houston, TX||$18.70- $25.74||$193- $266||$1,085- $1,493||$4,198- $5,779||$59,294- $81,617|
The Most Common Benefits For Restaurant Managers
Most of the common benefits for restaurant managers to enjoy include:
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter assistance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Food provided
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Partner benefits
- Pet insurance
- Profit sharing
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
Highest Paying Job in Restaurant Manager Job with Visa Sponsorship
The restaurant manager has different jobs under it. However, they are similar jobs with high pay and lots of benefits. Below are some of them:
Assistant Front Office Manager
$53,963 – $67,572 per year
This is one of the best jobs offered with visa sponsorship. You are to work in a hotel and you must monitor and coach the front desk team. However, you are to manage the shift, ensure check-in and out, etc.
- $16.14 – $22.34 per hour
- $65,342 – $90,462 yearly
You must ensure staff serve customers professionally and uphold high customer service standards. Also, you are to manage and control staff levels within the venue to ensure well-organized operations.
GP – Excellent location DPA & Visa – Mixed Billing
$15 – $18
This job is available with visa sponsorship and you must provide comprehensive, continuing medical care for individuals and more.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- $53,805 a year
Your duty includes opening up the building, booking management, restaurant & bar set up, opening tills, and more. Furthermore, you are also to ensure the standards of cleanliness, health, and safety.
Cafe Restaurant Manager
$70,000 a year
This job is available with free visa sponsorship. You are to ensure standards, supervise kitchen and service staff, and manage reservations. Furthermore, you are to handle complaints and maintain top-mark service standards.
There are some qualifications you need to be able to apply for this job opportunity. However, below are some of these qualifications:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required, while a bachelor’s degree in hospitality or restaurant management may be preferred for higher-level positions.
- Several years of experience is often necessary for management roles.
- Leadership Skills
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to handle challenges, resolve conflicts, and make quick decisions is important.
- Knowledge of food safety and health regulations is crucial for maintaining compliance.
- Computer skills
These requirements can vary depending on the type and size of the restaurant, so it’s essential to check job listings for specific qualifications and preferences.
How to Apply
To apply for Restaurant Management Jobs with Visa Sponsorship, follow these steps:
- Identify Job Opportunities: Search for job openings in your desired location that offer visa sponsorship.
- Tailor Your Resume: Customize your resume to highlight relevant experience and skills in restaurant management.
- Prepare a Cover Letter: Write a compelling cover letter explaining your qualifications and the need for visa sponsorship.
- Research Employers: Research potential employers and their visa sponsorship policies.
- Apply Online: Submit your resume and cover letter through online job portals or the employer’s website.
- Network: connect with professionals in the industry and seek referrals or recommendations.
- Attend Interviews: If selected, attend interviews, showcasing your expertise and visa sponsorship requirements.
- Follow-up: After the interview, follow up with a thank-you note and inquire about the visa sponsorship process.
- Gather Necessary Documents: Prepare all necessary documents for the visa application process.
- Be Patient: The visa sponsorship process can take time, so be patient while awaiting a response.
Visa Required in USA and How to Apply
In the USA, if you’re a foreign national seeking a restaurant manager job, you typically need a work visa to legally work in the country. The most common work visa for this purpose is the H-1B visa, although other options like the L-1 visa for intracompany transfers or the O-1 visa for individuals with extraordinary ability may also be applicable.
How to apply
To apply for a work visa, you should first secure a job offer from a U.S. employer willing to sponsor your visa. The employer will then initiate the visa application process on your behalf by filing the necessary paperwork with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Once your visa is approved, you can begin working as a restaurant manager in the USA, adhering to the specific terms and conditions of your visa. It’s essential to consult with an immigration attorney or explore the official USCIS website for the most up-to-date information and guidance on the visa application process.
What Is the Highest Position A Restaurant Manager Can Achieve?
The most senior position a restaurant manager can hold is either general manager or restaurant owner. You have the final say in all decisions as a restaurant owner, and it is your responsibility to ensure the establishment’s success.
What Sort of Hours Does A Restaurant Manager Work?
The hours that a restaurant is open are the hours that the manager works. Depending on the schedule, they could work weekends, holidays, and late hours. There may be several restaurant managers who split shifts, depending on the size of the establishment. A typical restaurant manager puts in at least 40 hours per week.
Does A Restaurant Manager Need Certifications?
Although many companies may want a qualification, restaurant managers typically do not need one. Several credentials, such as Food Protection Manager or Certified Restaurant Manager, are available to them. Restaurant managers must successfully finish a course and an exam in order to obtain any of these certificates.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Restaurant Insurance – Factors Affecting Restaurant Insurance Rates
- Website Content Manager Jobs with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Highest Paying Product Management Jobs in the United States
- Social Media Management Tips
- Amazon Internship in Canada 2023 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students – How to Apply