The Amazon Internship 2023 in Canada is yet again open to receiving Applications from eligible Undergraduate and Graduate applicants.
Applicants having any degree are eligible for this fully funded Amazon Internship in Canada. The previous edition (2021) of the Amazon Internship program witnessed about 10,000 International applicants.
This Internship with Amazon is an opportunity that is open to all Interested Individual worldwide with any Nationality. It will interest you to know that the Amazon Internships are Highly Ranked, offering a worth of 50,000$ to be earned.
As a matter of fact, the Amazon Internship program is regarded as the Highest Paid Internship in the World.
Also Read: Trust Machine Remote Copywriter Opportunity 2022 – Apply Now!
Summary of Amazon Internship Program in Canada 2023
- Company: Amazon
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Education Required: Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD
- Number of Interns: 10,000
- Internship Duration: The prestigious Amazon Internships are different for different Regions. But, the Duration is 6 To 12 Months.
Amazon Is a multinational technology company in America that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The CEO of Amazon Office is Jeff Bezos and there are 75 centers and 25 sortation centers with over 125,000 employees.
Amazon Companies are currently hiring qualified Undergraduates & Graduates around the world for internships. You can now Apply For Full-Time, Part Time & Remote Internships at Amazon.
From the first day of the Amazon Internship, interns will be given projects to own and complete with direction from managers, mentors, and teammates that impact customers. At the conclusion of the internship, interns go through a comprehensive wrap-up, which might include a presentation of their project(s) to Amazon employees as part of their evaluation.
Also Read: Best Juicer Extractor – How Many Watts Should A Juicer Have?
Benefits of the Amazon Internship Program in Canada
Amazon Interns will earn an estimated total pay of $35 per hour. However, the estimated base pay is $27 per hour.
How To Apply For Amazon Internship Program in Canada 2023
- Visit the webpage below to access Amazon Internship Positions: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/internships-for-students
- learn about each step of the application and interview process by visiting the link below: https://www.amazon.jobs/interviewing-at-amazon
Best Positions in Amazon
- Data Scientist.
- Art Director.
- Principal Product Manager.
- Senior Software Development Manager.
- Associate Corporate Counsel. An Average Salary of $164K.
- Content Acquisition Manager. Average Salary: $174K
- Solutions Architect. Average Salary: $179K-$192K
- Principal Business Development Manager. Average Salary: $529K
Amazon Recruits Students For the following roles:
Students are hired into more than 100 roles across all business lines, including
- Amazon Studios and Prime Video
- Amazon Web Services
- Consumer, Devices, and Services
- Human Resources; and Operations.
- Software Engineers
- Support engineers
- Product managers
- Operations managers
- Applied scientists
- Vendor managers and financial analysts.
Also Read: Best Slimline Magazine Frame on Amazon