Application call for the THRIVE/Shell Climate – Smart Agriculture Challenge 2022. This Challenge is created to identify and support top start-up and scale-up innovators seeking to drive the global transformation to climate-smart agriculture practices.
The Smart Agriculture Challenge aligns with Shell’s Powering Progress strategy and the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals.
The main objective of this challenge is to identify and promote innovations that help farmers to:
- Enhance Land: Proffer Solutions that promote carbon sequestration and avoid emissions while improving soil health.
- Connect Farms: Ways to improve farm connectivity to access carbon markets and carbon financing.
- Measure Soil: Proffer Solutions that measure and quantify soil carbon, soil health, and greenhouse gas emissions.
Details of THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: THRIVE
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 11, 2022
SVG Ventures | THRIVE is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has been leading the global AgriFood investment and innovation platform since 2010.
The Organization is a combination of top corporations in agriculture, food and technology, universities, and investors. THRIVE seeks to invest, accelerate, and create unparalleled access for entrepreneurs to scale globally.
It also seeks to resolve the biggest challenges confronting the food and agriculture industries.
The THRIVE/Shell Climate – Smart Agriculture Challenge is focused on connecting to THRIVE corporate partners with emerging technologies and startups that will make the most significant impact on the Organizations.
Benefits of enrolment for THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge
Winners having been Selected will receive the following:
- Up to $100,000 in funding to develop evidence of concept
- Winners will be considered for investment from Shell Ventures if investment criteria met
- Gain Acceptance into the Shell GameChanger programme with access to coaching and additional funding opportunities
- Winners will Receive automatic nomination for THRIVE’s TOP 50 AgTech & FoodTech Listings
- Emerging winners are Potential pilot opportunities with Shell
- Winners will Gain brand recognition through THRIVE media and brand exposure across various channels
- Access to placement in THRIVE’s Accelerator Program in 2024
- Opportunity for Mentorship & Coaching. Access to THRIVE’s extensive ecosystem of industry experts & receive focused startup coaching
- Winners will be shortlisted for future partnership opportunities with THRIVE’s network
Also Read: Best Slimline Magazine Frame on Amazon
How to Apply for THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge?
- To apply, Visit THRIVE at: https://airtable.com/shr2LTGWulSY2dtua
- Please note that all Materials submitted are not considered confidential and will be shared with THRIVE and Shell to judge your application.
Eligibility Criteria for THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge Qualification
The THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge is open to start-ups and scale-ups globally
Pre-seed to seed stage
The ideal Start-ups will be screened based on:
- Novel: Fundamentally different, disruptive, and unproven?
- Valuable: if the idea create substantial new value if it works?
- Doable: What plans to prove the concept quickly and affordably?
- Relevant: The relevance of the idea to the future of climate-smart agriculture?
A detailed plan outlining:
- Marketing reach
- Team structure
- Key product offering
December 11, 2022.
Also Read: TextFree Web Login at messages.textfree.us