Looking for a remote customer service job in the USA with visa sponsorship, this article is for you. Presently, lots of companies in the United States offer visa sponsorship to individuals that have the skills they need.
So, if you are good at any remote customer service jobs, you are set to go. There are several online platforms that offer jobs online, scroll down and learn more.
Remote Customer Service Job in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
There is a U.S. visa sponsorship, but you have to get a working job offer in your name from a US company. In another word, the employer would sponsor the Visa and submit related documents on your behalf.
There are other pieces of information you need to know about this job. There are some requirements, duties, and benefits to enjoy aside from visa sponsorship.
Who is Remote Customer Service
If you are looking to work from a home office and use your people skills, a remote customer service job could be the right fit.
As remote customer service employees, you are either working from home, the office, or outside the organization. Their work is to communicate with company customers and resolve any issue they are having with the use of the Internet.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a remote customer service agent in the USA, your duties are to:
- Answer telephone or video calls
- Work over chat platforms to address customer concerns and questions about different types of products
- Responded to customer questions and complaints
- Resolve any issues their customer’s experience
- In the case of sales, they sell products and services to clients
- They process payments
- Bachelor’s degree & bachelor of science
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with computers and Microsoft office software
- Have good knowledge of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be great at giving attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to work with established deadlines and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours to meet business needs.
Benefits of a remote customer service job in the USA with visa sponsorship include:
- Have access to health insurance and wellness benefits
- Offer parental leave
Visa sponsorship offer
- Paid time off and paid holiday
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Supportive work culture
The estimated total pay for a Remote Customer Service Representative is $43,136 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $36,319 per year. However, you can check below the salary of each representative as they come in a different field.
Best Remote Customer Service Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
There are different remote customer service jobs with visa sponsorship in the USA. This job was hotcake during the pandemic time (Covid 19). However, companies still need workers in this department. Here are some of the jobs to apply for with visa sponsorship:
Customer Service Professional
This agent is responsible for answering calls or emails, listening to customers, and addressing customer complaints and questions. The estimated salary is $44,000 – $58,000 a year.
Customer Service Agent
This position is to offer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter service. However, you must be attentive to the customer’s needs. Requirements are computer skills, a high school diploma, good communication skills, etc. Starting hourly rate for this position is $15/hr.
Customer Service/Ground Operations Agent
They are responsible for providing customer service to all customers and scheduled or charter services. Qualifications include 18 years or older, computer literacy, etc. However, the starting hourly rate is $15/hr.
Customer Billing Representative
Billing Representative is responsible for administering the processing and preparation of bills and billing reports for Dominion Energy & its subsidiary’s customer accounts. $39.7K – $50.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role.
Air Export Operations Specialist / Customer Service Agent
You will be responsible for the movement of our customer’s air export shipments. You will be the main point of contact for coordination between customers’ shipment exports and shipping carriers. Pay Range: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour.
Best Place to find remote Work
There are different sites for finding remote work online. Below are some of the sites:
- VIRTUAL VOCATIONS
How to Apply
One of the easiest and fastest ways of applying for a remote customer service job in the USA with visa sponsorship is online. There are different online job platforms to access, some are listed above. Here are the steps to follow:
- Skills and certifications to get employed in this job in USA should be ready.
- Then prepare a good resume with the appropriate keywords so that you can be selected by the recruiting firm.
- Visit any of the websites given above and search for “remote customer service jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship”
- After that, filter your results based on your preferences after visiting the major websites of the companies.
- Now submit your application according to the rules and instructions are given on the application page.
Follow the steps carefully and your application will be a success. But you will be called for an interview once your application is processed.
Here are general and common customer service interview questions to expect in the interview:
- Good customer service means what to you?
- What is the best customer service you have ever received?
- What are the most important skills when providing customer service?
- How do you maintain good communication with every customer
- What about our company/or product makes you excited to work with us?
- Do you believe the customer is always right? Why or why not?
- How do you stay motivated if you have to deal with multiple angry customers in a single day?
- If you have never worked in customer experience, what makes you interested in this role?
- What do you do on a daily basis to improve the customer service experience?
- How would you describe the value of a customer agent’s role to the company?
The H-1B program applies to employers seeking to hire nonimmigrant aliens as workers in specialty occupations or as fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
So, the H-1B is the right visa for remote customer service employees who wish to work in the USA with free visas. Plus, you need a bachelor’s degree and also be offered a temporary professional position by a U.S. employer.
Where to Work as Remote Customer Service
While companies are increasingly open to remote work, that doesn’t mean they’re necessarily open to employees working from anywhere. Remote customer services employees can work from:
- Some companies require you to be present in a certain zone, e.g., a certain state
- Outside of the organization
- Some may require you to be located within the United States.
Do You Need A Visa To Work Remotely For A U.S. Company?
Your remote workers can visit your office for business meetings, without a work visa. But with a work visa, they can spend part of their time working from your office, and the rest of it working from anywhere in the world.
What Is The Benefit Of An H-1B Visa?
The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise.
What Do You Gain From Working In Customer Service?
You will gain communication skills through offering great friendly customer service and also commercial awareness and product knowledge.
Can I Get A Remote Job In The USA?
Yes, as there are lots of popular remote jobs like freelance and contract work, sales, writing, IT, web development, etc.
Can You Work Remotely In Customer Service?
It’s Easy to Post and Find Remote Customer Service Jobs from Home Online. However, lots of companies help 24/7 and employees score flexible work-from-home.
More Related Content
- UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 for Students and Recent Graduates – How to Apply
- WFSA Pilot Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries – How to Apply
- AWF Charles R. Wall Leadership Program 2023 for African Leaders – How to Apply
- Gratitude Network Fellowship Program 2023 – How to Apply
- Media Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply