If you are a frequent customer at Taco Bell and have ideas on how to make them better, you can participate in the Tell The Bell feedback survey and stand a chance to win some cash. Read this full article to learn more about this survey program and how to participate in it.
Tell The Bell Feedback Survey
The Tell the Bell Feedback Survey is a survey program designed by Taco Bell to get feedback from customers about how they feel about their services and ideas on how they can improve. With the help of this program, Taco Bell will know the areas in which they need to improve in terms of their services, facilities, and infrastructure in order to satisfy their customers.
The Tell The Bell feedback survey program is simple, and customers can easily participate in it. The survey will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete, and you will be required to answer 15 questions, which you should answer honestly based on your experience with a Taco Bell restaurant.
Tell The Bell Feedback Survey Reward
The Tell The Bell survey program has some rewards attached to it in order to encourage more people to participate. Customers who participate in this survey program stand a chance to win $500 cash, which will be awarded to four lucky winners.
The winners of the survey prize are notified within one week of the drawing date. You can view the Taco Bell Customer Survey sweepstakes list at www.tellthebell.com/winners
Tell The Bell Survey Rules
The Tell the Bell feedback survey has some rules and regulations that participants should follow. If you would like to take part in this survey, you should follow the rules listed below:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be 18 years old or older to be eligible for the survey.
- You need a recent receipt with the 16-digit code.
- You can only participate once during each period.
- If you win the prize, you cannot transfer it to someone else’s account.
- The close family members of employees are not allowed to participate in the contest.
- No receipt is required if the customer is participating through email.
You must follow the rules stated above in order to be able to participate in the survey.
Requirements for the Tell The Bell Feedback Survey
In order for you to start the Tell The Bell feedback survey, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You need a laptop, desktop computer, or smartphone connected to the internet.
- You must be able to read English or Spanish.
- A recent receipt from a Taco Bell store contains the 16-digit survey code.
- In case you missed your receipt, there is still a chance to participate in the survey. You can enter the date and time of your visit to Taco Bell restaurants.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
If you meet all the requirements listed above, you can participate in the Tell The Bell feedback survey, which can be completed at any time, day or night.
How to Take the Tell The Bell Feedback Survey
You can proceed to start the survey once you meet the rules and requirements listed above by following the steps listed below:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open any browser of your choice.
- Navigate to tellthebell.com on your device.
- By default, the survey is displayed in English, but if you prefer to answer in Spanish, you can click the Spanish language option.
- Enter your 16-digit survey code, which you can find at the top of your receipt.
- If you don’t have a 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt, click on the link below the form.
- Enter the store number, date, and time of visit and click on the “Start” button.
- Proceed to answer the survey questions.
- Fill in the degree of your satisfaction in the different areas of their services based on your experience when you visit.
- Provide your personal information, like your name, address, email, and phone number, where necessary.
Once you are done, click Enter. You have successfully completed the survey, and you may stand a chance to be among the lucky winners for their monthly reward.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is a popular fast food restaurant chain founded in 1962 by Glen Bell in Downey, California, USA. The company is well known for Mexican-inspired foods, which include their famous tacos, nachos, burritos, and quesadillas. It is estimated that Taco Bell serves over 40 million customers per week in the United States.
Taco Bell has over 7,300 locations spread across the United States and in more than 25 other countries across the globe. Their headquarters are located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California. Taco Bell is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, which also owns other fast-food restaurant companies. The company was made the official fast-food partner of the NBA, replacing McDonald’s. It is estimated that the company earns over $10 billion a year in revenue.
Taco Bell Customer Service
Taco Bell has a customer service option available on their online platform which you can make use of if you have any issues with the survey or you will like to ask a question. The steps below will guide you on how to access their customer service;
- With your device connected to the internet, open a browser
- Navigate to the page tacobell.com/contact-us on your device
- On the page, you will find how to contact their customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Participate in the Tell The Bell Customer Feedback Survey?
As stated earlier in this article, the Tell The Bell customer survey program is designed by Taco Bell. When you participate in this survey program, you have the chance to express yourself about how you feel about Taco Bell and their services. The feedback received from the survey participants will help the company improve its services and better meet the needs of its customers.
How can I get a chance to participate in the Tell The Bell Customer Feedback Survey?
You have a chance to participate in the feedback survey when you purchase any item from any Taco Bell location. You will be issued a receipt with a 16-digit survey code, which you will need to enter the survey. If you don’t have a survey code on your receipt, you can contact their customer service team.
Is Taco Bell the only Fast Food Company that has a Customer Feedback Survey?
No, other fast food companies like McDonald’s and Chick-fil-A have customer feedback survey programs available to their customers?
Is there a reward for participating in the Tell The Bell Customer Feedback Survey?
Yes, customers who participate in this feedback survey stand a chance to win $500 cash. However, this reward is only available to four winners.