Recording the screen on your iPhone has been made very easy and stress-free by Apple. Back in the day, people had to make use of third-party apps to screen record whatever was on their iPhone screen. But as of today, thanks to Apple, screen recording has been made very easy and simple. let’s chat a little on how to record the screen In iPhone.
The ability to screen record activities, videos, and whatsoever is now built right into your iPhones through a feature called Screen recording. With this tool, you can capture any activity on your iPhone screen without having to download any third-party app.
Screen recording is not quite as easy, simple, and straightforward as screenshotting, but be at ease, because we are here for you. So, in this guide, we will be helping you learn how to record the screen on your iPhone, showing you the easiest and simplest way possible.
How to Record the Screen on iPhone
- To screen record on your iPhone, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to Settings > Control Center.
- Step 2. Tap the green plus sign next to Screen Recording to add it to Control Center.
- Step 3. Open Control Center and tap the screen recording icon to start recording.
- Step 4. To stop recording, tap the red bar at the top of your screen.
If you can’t find the Settings app, swipe down from the middle of your home screen and use the search bar. Then, scroll down to select Control Center and add Screen Recording by tapping the green plus icon.
You can also follow these broken-down steps after adding “Screen Recording” to your control center:
- Step 1. Open Control Center: Swipe down from the top-right corner (for newer models) or swipe up from the bottom (for older models).
- Step 2. Tap the screen-recording icon (big dot inside a circle) to start recording after a 3-second countdown.
- Step 3. If you want to record audio, hold the screen-recording icon, tap the microphone icon, and select Start Recording.
- Step 4. Choose the app above the Start Recording button to save your screen recording (e.g., Photos, Zoom, Skype).
- Step 5. To stop recording, tap the red bar at the top of your screen or tap the screen recording icon in Control Center again.
- Step 6. After processing, check the notification at the top of your screen to see where your recording is saved.
- Step 7. If you recorded audio, remember to tap the unmute button when watching your video in the Photos app.
How do I access the Control Center on my iPhone?
If you are using from an iPhone X upward, swipe down from the top-right corner of your phone screen to access the control center appears. If you use an iPhone 8 downwards, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the control center.
Can I record audio while recording my screen?
Yes, of course! You can record audio along with your screen recording. To do this:
– Hold the screen-recording icon in Control Center.
– Tap the microphone icon to enable audio recording and then select Start Recording.
Where will my screen recordings be saved?
When you start a screen recording, you can choose the app above the Start Recording button to save your screen recording. Options include Photos, Zoom, Skype, and others.
Can I hear audio from my iPhone while recording the screen?
In most cases, you won’t hear audio from your iPhone while it’s recording, but your video might still have audio. Please note that some apps may not allow audio recording. And also, you cannot record audio during a phone call or while screen mirroring.
What should I do if I recorded audio, but can’t hear it when watching the video in the Photos app?
If you recorded audio, make sure to tap the unmute button while watching your video in the Photos app to hear the audio.
Can I customize the order of icons in the Control Center?
Yes, you can manually change the order of icons in the Control Center. However, unless you have customized it, the screen recording option will be the last icon on your screen.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- How to Record a Google Meet Meeting – Who Can Record a Meeting
- How to Screen Record on Your PC, Mac, iOS, and Android Devices
- Facebook Help – Comprehensive Guide on How to Access Facebook Help
- How to Fix a Control Center that is Not Working on iPhone
- Where Is Facebook Dating Icon On – Why Is My Facebook Dating Icon Not Working Well?
- How To Screen Record On Chromebook