The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) is a well-known research institution located in Nigeria. It plays a vital role in advancing the field of forestry and related disciplines. The institute focuses on conducting research, generating knowledge, and providing solutions to various challenges faced by the forestry sector in the country.
Provost at Federal College of Wildlife Management Niger
The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) is seeking applications from adequately qualified people for the following post at the Federal College of Wildlife Management in New Bussa, Niger State.
Application is open for:
- Job Title: Provost
- Location: New Bussa, Niger
The Provosts are Academic Heads of their respective Colleges and are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Colleges.
For overall supervision, they report to the Director overall of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria.
Requirements And Qualifications Needed For The Job
- Prospective candidates must have a Ph.D. in Wildlife Conservation and Management, Tourism and Hospitality, or a related field.
- Candidates must hold a position equivalent to or higher than Principal Research Fellow / Senior Lecturer and must be actively registered with professional associations pertinent to their field of expertise.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of advanced teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Wildlife Management, Forestry, or Tourism and Hospitality is also required.
- Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide Academic and Administrative leadership, as well as evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) extra Conference / Seminar papers since their last promotion.
Conditions of Employment
- Only one term of five (5) years will be granted, and it cannot be extended or renewed.
- The salary is combined into a single amount.
- Interested and qualified candidates must submit (10) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, including phone numbers and e-mail addresses, as well as an electronic copy (soft copy) on a flash drive.
- Applicants are required to notify three referees to submit confidential character and professional reports on their behalf to the Institute before the Application Closing Date. The reports should be appropriately marked as “confidential.”
- All referee’s reports and applications should be addressed and sent in envelopes marked “Application for the position of College Provost – Federal College of Wildlife Management, New Bussa, Niger State” to:
The Director General,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho
Ibadan, Oyo State
October 9, 2023
More Related Content
- FRIN Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
- Top Disadvantages of Studying in Australia for International Students
- Hendrix College Hays Memorial Scholarship – How to Apply
- Fun Things to do in Canada in the Summer
- DAAD Leadership for Africa (LfA) Programme 2023 – Apply Now
- Morris Animal Foundation Wildlife Fellowship Training 2023 (Up to $145,000) – APPLY NOW